2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I am so annoyed with Nike right now.

I went for the B&W highs this morning and kept getting a "we're having a problem processing your payment" message. Tried five times and kept getting the same message. So I missed out on the highs.

But ended up hitting on the lows...which I didn't even really want.

Has anyone else ever gotten that payment problem message?

Almost joined the draw for why so sads but realized I can grab a pair of ishods and a dress for my daughter for the same price, glad too see people hitting though hopefully me not joining helped someone else that actually will enjoy them
This is why I don't have kids. I need my sneakers.

Kidding (maybe), good on you though man, got them priorities straigh!

So no one else got the payment processing problem message?

What I don't understand is why my payment for the lows went through, but not the highs?

...I yearn for simpler times.

So no one else got the payment processing problem message?

What I don't understand is why my payment for the lows went through, but not the highs?

...I yearn for simpler times.
I had a couple payment errors this morning but eventually got my entry submitted.

Bots are running rampant on Nike and SNKRS apps right now. Seems like the weird payment errors and checkouts not loading started when the bots started working again. Hopefully Nike can get it fixed by the time the Lost & Founds drop

I had a couple payment errors this morning but eventually got my entry submitted.

Bots are running rampant on Nike and SNKRS apps right now. Seems like the weird payment errors and checkouts not loading started when the bots started working again. Hopefully Nike can get it fixed by the time the Lost & Founds drop
Thanks for the response big dog.

...you still busy throwing D to Ds?

I am so annoyed with Nike right now.

I went for the B&W highs this morning and kept getting a "we're having a problem processing your payment" message. Tried five times and kept getting the same message. So I missed out on the highs.

But ended up hitting on the lows...which I didn't even really want.

Has anyone else ever gotten that payment problem message?
High's were sitting on the Footaction site in almost a FSR a week or so ago. Sounds like you might have missed the link unfortunately but you might get lucky and find them for retail if you search some of the common retail sites.

This is why I don't have kids. I need my sneakers.

Kidding (maybe), good on you though man, got them priorities straigh!
Lol yeah having a kid definitely makes you think more about copping so many kicks, thankfully I had a nice amount before, now we’ll just slowly add to the collection when it’s possible, yeah my daughter needs things to wear rather then me buying the 73rd pair I don’t need lol

Back
Top Bottom