2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Huge RTJ fan but I feel these are a few years too late. Looks like RTJ3 pistol & fist, swoosh is pink color from RTJ4 and also RTJ4 pistol & fist under the insole. Interested to see what other elements they take or songs they reference.

Lupe Fiasco def punching the air right now

2019s for season opener tonight 🍊
A25F3408-0A82-4FE2-B20F-DA7029F25E0D.jpeg

The thing is when they announce prerequisites like that, there's always people who don't meet them that get Exclusive Access anyway. Then there's people that do meet them and don't get access.

The thing is when they announce prerequisites like that, there's always people who don't meet them that get Exclusive Access anyway. Then there's people that do meet them and don't get access.

Yeah tbh it doesn't really man jack. There's so many resellers with fake accounts that have racked up 20/25 Dunk and Jordan 1 L's over the years, that making it a prerequisite means very little.

I applaud Nike for trying something new, but there's still tons of room for improvement.

It’s all dumb… so now you basically have to try for every pair to hope you might get access to something down the line?! 20/25 pairs is actually quite a bit if you think about it. Have we all actually wanted, AND tried for 25 pairs of dunks in the past year or two? This isn’t rewarding the true fan, this is potentially just rewarding people who try just to try, in most cases.

Whole sneaker thing gets dumber and dumber by the day.

It’s all dumb… so now you basically have to try for every pair to hope you might get access to something down the line?! 20/25 pairs is actually quite a bit if you think about it. Have we all actually wanted, AND tried for 25 pairs of dunks in the past year or two? This isn’t rewarding the true fan, this is potentially just rewarding people who try just to try, in most cases.

I honestly only tried for the Pandas a few times (which I eventually hit), and those fossil rose joints. Every other plain Jane dunk was trash to me. (Panda’s included 😂)

Like you said the whole sneaker thing may be passing me by. It’s just all so tiresome. I have enough shoes as it is.

At least we don’t have to make a vid for Twitter for the chance to buy a shoe for $225 + $25 shipping

This combined with the stunt AMM is pulling makes it easy to stop this sickening addiction

Back
Top Bottom