2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lol, I just think the back saying Keith Forever is weird, and I dont know enough about Huf to try abd explain when someone would ask... I dont like Huf on the toe... I just dont like em mayne... but Im glad you do!

Just finished cutting my pair. Usually don’t like cutting into shoes but these were a must. Definitely makes the NYC pair better imo.

Attachments

• 1EBD7618-5089-4E29-A18D-7ED5FE9A33C2.jpeg
    1EBD7618-5089-4E29-A18D-7ED5FE9A33C2.jpeg
    332.6 KB · Views: 526
Yeah I think Im the only one here thats not a fan... dont need people asking me why I have another mans name on my shoe that isnt Jordan
Bruhhhh with the amount of Ralph you wear I woulda thought you were sleeping with him. Or at least worked for him. I had a friend that worked for Polo for a year and he still ain't wear as much as you

So I gotta ask where this self imposed rule came from? It sounds like you wear Jordans. You’ve never worn Yeezys, Kobes, LeBrons, KDs,TMacs, Starburys, Griffeys, or any other athlete’s signature line? Is it okay to say you’re wearing *insert man’s name* as long as *insert man’s name* isn’t actually on the shoe? Did you get clowned one time as a kid and swore to wear nothing but Jordans for the rest of your life? Is your name Jordan? Does the rule apply to other articles of clothing? Does the rule apply to dress shoes? What if the man’s name is on the insole only? Have you ever seen shoes you liked but then saw a man’s name on them and tossed them aside in disgust? Do you count Timberlands cause it’s so close to Timbaland?
He gotta explain Ralph Lauren. Rocks alot.

I just like RL... many years ago I decided to simplify my gear collecting and RL was easily my favorite anyway. That combined with some awesome deals from working next to one at an outlet... I was buying **** on a daily basis on my lunch breaks and I would always keep an eye on stuff I wanted so as soon as the price dropped I copped.

Ultimately... HUF ain't Ralph. I don't skateboard, so I am not hip to what its all about. I just think the shape looks funny and the colorway is kinda underwhelming until you cut the midpanel. They're not bad like those ugly *** Neckbeards, I'm just not hype for them like everyone else here.

The black and white highs still sell out instantly on Nike.com.
Everything sells out on Nike lol. You can find black white highs sitting online on hella sites

FSR on kith

I just like RL... many years ago I decided to simplify my gear collecting and RL was easily my favorite anyway. That combined with some awesome deals from working next to one at an outlet... I was buying **** on a daily basis on my lunch breaks and I would always keep an eye on stuff I wanted so as soon as the price dropped I copped.

Ultimately... HUF ain't Ralph. I don't skateboard, so I am not hip to what its all about. I just think the shape looks funny and the colorway is kinda underwhelming until you cut the midpanel. They're not bad like those ugly *** Neckbeards, I'm just not hype for them like everyone else here.
you ain’t got to explain yourself to them ****** slim 😂

You fuc wit what you fuc wit… respect ✊🏾 … you still a bamma though 😁

Humor me fellas… how can y’all clown on pandas now but gush all over these?
For me it’s a few things. Having the grey Swoosh, different SB build/shape, the yellow/orange trim on the leather, the quality of the leather, the midsole being an off-white, Huf details on the toe and on the back, etc, all makes a HUGE difference to me personally.

For me it’s a few things. Having the grey Swoosh, different SB build/shape, the yellow/orange trim on the leather, the quality of the leather, the midsole being an off-white, Huf details on the toe and on the back, etc, all makes a HUGE difference to me personally.

all of this. plus Huf being one of the OG streetwear shops. and for me personally, as someone who spent a lot of time at the shop and born and raised san franciscan they were a must

Back
Top Bottom