2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Non stop of errors… I give up

64EF83F5-47CD-4C2D-A7A1-C1B6ACBF0617.png
This all I got from beginning to end, never could get in line

Couldn’t even get in the queue. How far behind was the notification on the CNCPTS app to the actual site going live?

Easily the worst release of the year. Nothing even comes close.

I dunno, Lost and Founds were pretty terrible, I couldn't even enter the draw on SNKRS. Remember guys, when you support the resell market, all you are doing is lining these bot boys pockets. Ohh well. SNKRS or bust or on to the next one. These honestly weren't even a big deal for me, but it still pisses me off seeing this type of **** over and over and over again.

Got a 6 minute wait time for a size 11, only for it to be sold out when I was at less than a minute left :emoji_frowning2:

Got out the OR at 11:05 pissed I didn't have a chance to try, but the way it's looking in here, I ain't have much of a chance anyway smh

Got da 36min queue said I'm done , sure enough sold out out after drawing a line box over a god-damned cat and plane like wtf .....anywayzzz happens every 1-3 months like the brethren above said , on to the next one I'ma fall back surely resell will stay high during the holidays come January they will plummet, again don't need/ have the space for a orange bear standing looking at me in my NYC apt....shouts to ninjahood ninjahood ....

Edit : just realized ninjahood can't be @'td what had happened????!!!

Got in all the way through…… just couldn’t check out.

Crashed and then I kept refreshing…. Hit with a banned :frown:

I had 7 minute wait time. Finally got thru to check out. Site crashed as i was checking out. Trash drop, trash site.

350 is the only option? Cncpts is THE WORST when it comes to special boxes
Na you wild for that. Asics Coca is the GOAT sneaker box. The NB NYC Tiffany is super dope. The Am1 pack is nice.

Maybe I read your post wrong, thought you were saying the special packaging sucked, not the price.

Back
Top Bottom