2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Well worth the trade

07BC537E-4A99-4903-86BC-EF6405EB78C2.jpeg

Does anyone know of any online retail releases for the Mineral Slate/Armory dunk lows? I keep refreshing Extra Butter every hour ("coming soon") but thats all i know

Anybody with the eBay’s yet that can comment on sizing in relation to regular SB’s?

I feel like they’re mandatory just because of Sandy and I know most of the time these clear panel shoes run big…Thinking I should probably try and size down…

I think it is just a scam to be honest. I did the paid thing for one year after not for a couple and still no win. And it has so many bugs you never know if you are entered. So……scam.
I forgot to mention that won local raffles from them when Packer lets them run their raffles so I can't shyttt on them completely but when it comes to Dunks - I've never won and stopped paying for the extra boost in June

finally can dig out those old dunk sb socks. would be cool if nike sb posted a video of how these were put together. seems like a pain to stitch together.
its impossible to stitch together. the weirdest part is how thin the plastic part is.

Back
Top Bottom