2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

pawnshop skate co

nike-sb-dunk-high-pawnshop-FJ0445-001-13.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-high-pawnshop-FJ0445-001-1.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-high-pawnshop-FJ0445-001-4.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-high-pawnshop-FJ0445-001-12.jpg

If you’re not trying to boycott resellers and it’s just about the price, that’s a different issue. But still equally ridiculous. Because when it comes to super-hyped high-demand low-supply releases, it’s super naive and ignorant if you really expect to win something super expensive for only a fraction of the market price. Imagine wanting Off White 1s but drawing a hard line at $170 lmfao

But coincidentally.. the prices of counterfeits are almost always right around retail prices..

Is this what 2023 is? Some type of reverse pocket watching ish? We've seen it all now gents.

Can anyone recommend some recent Dunk Lows with nice quality leather? I don’t care if they are SB or not. I just can’t do this stiff crappy toe box .

Can anyone recommend some recent Dunk Lows with nice quality leather? I don’t care if they are SB or not. I just can’t do this stiff crappy toe box .
Look for nike dunk low "SP." There's kentucky, st john's, syracuse, champ colors, brazil, samba, among others. Kentucky and syracuse recently restocked. Others might cost a penny more on resale. I can't think of many other 2021 GRs that had decent leather. Maybe argon blues?

Look for nike dunk low "SP." There's kentucky, st john's, syracuse, champ colors, brazil, samba, among others. Kentucky and syracuse recently restocked. Others might cost a penny more on resale. I can't think of many other 2021 GRs that had decent leather. Maybe argon blues?

This.

Argons were better but they're still pretty plastic like. Colorway is the only thing keeping them in my closet. I heard the St. John pair is supposed to be restocking too.

Yeah I got the argon but they are pretty crappy quality. I just got the fruity pebbles and they are super nice though! Looking for comfort, and most of the Jordan 1 OG lows are nice quality too.

if you think st johns low dunks had quality leather…….. idk if theres help for you.

nike by you IDs have the best leather ive ever seen on dunks. those st johns and those college colorways werent even remotely close.

Forgot that they’re starting to drop the white and black uppers with the gum soles…. Supposed to be restocked often. I have both pairs from the previous release, which both are pretty good, and it’s been said the new ones are basically the same. Def go for those if you can.

Back
Top Bottom