2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today’s wear
7B723850-E4AF-4994-BBC7-200911850DD7.jpeg

*sigh*

again.

67F12BD2-DC86-452C-8669-FC1F827359C0.jpeg
Don't give up. I hope you get a great deal on these soon.

Free $50 Nike Gift Card - Sign Up for Nike Virtual Focus Group​

Nike wants to better understand our members' preferences and expectations related to text message (SMS) marketing.

You're invited to participate in the 1-hour fully digital focus group on Thursday, January 19th at 8:00 PM EST (7:00 PM CST, 5:00 PM PST). Responses are completely anonymous and you will not be required to be on-camera or share your screen. The information you provide will help enhance future Nike member communications. A $50 Nike e-gift card will be awarded to all participants who fully participate and complete the session.

You must be logged into your Nike account to sign up.
https://www.nike.com/experiences/details/1670973043721?
Man, I missed this. I hope they keep these going. I'd love to be a part of one of these one day. Does anyone know how often Nike runs these type of focus groups?

Hey look! A decent quality Dunk that was easy to get for retail! Brown leather is soft - just like orange label leather. The suede bits are rough - but in a rugged, fits the design kind of way. The swoosh seems to be rubber.
C4ABEE77-8DE8-4426-9CE3-2E7FE74E5540.jpeg
I liked these but the more I look at the blue swoosh the more I don't feel like it goes with that brown. Nice cop though, congrats!

Hey look! A decent quality Dunk that was easy to get for retail! Brown leather is soft - just like orange label leather. The suede bits are rough - but in a rugged, fits the design kind of way. The swoosh seems to be rubber.
C4ABEE77-8DE8-4426-9CE3-2E7FE74E5540.jpeg
That is nice and all but it is going to take more that one GR that has decent quality for me to part with my $ for a GR. Still sticking with SB.

Don't give up. I hope you get a great deal on these soon.

Man, I missed this. I hope they keep these going. I'd love to be a part of one of these one day. Does anyone know how often Nike runs these type of focus groups?

It's random. They might do a couple of these a year. They do higher paying ones as well. Nike did one on SNKRS app before and after it came out too. Needless to say I wasn't picked because I would went off on them about how bad the app is.

Best one I did was a gaming one. I got to play the PS5 before it came out in their gaming van. I was suppose to get a $75 Amazon gift card then they said, "Would you like a PS5 instead?" I took the PS5. I already pre-ordered one, so I sold the one I pre-ordered for $1K. The only thing they asked to get in was "Do you know who Travis Scott?"

Back
Top Bottom