2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The back of the upcoming Jordan 4 SBs. I’m not sure about this pair. Like I love SBs first and foremost, and I love 4s, but just a Green/White 4 in the Military blocking doesn’t exactly move me that much. Like they’re clean, but nothing spectacular or anything.
F8FEFD44-61EC-47A8-8CB9-4DF4C54E26B4.png
Militaries by far my least liked 4. I'm kinda surprised the color-blocking has picked up steam over the last couple years. They could've done another green fire red 4 styled shoe and had an instant classic. I would've liked some differentiation with the laces as well. SB laces on some 4 similar to the Oreo 4s would've been a better twist.

If I was looking to buy my first pair of SBs for a resell price that wasn’t going to break the bank…any recommendations?

If I was looking to buy my first pair of SBs for a resell price that wasn’t going to break the bank…any recommendations?
What’s breaking the bank? That could legit mean $100 all the way up to whatever you want to spend depending what condition and era of SBs you’re looking at.

What’s breaking the bank? That could legit mean $100 all the way up to whatever you want to spend depending what condition and era of SBs you’re looking at.
Somewhere in the $250 range would be about as high as I could see going for a nice colorway.

I don’t know enough about dunks to know if that’s too low or not.

Somewhere in the $250 range would be about as high as I could see going for a nice colorway.

I don’t know enough about dunks to know if that’s too low or not.
Figure out what pair(s) you like then go from there.
There’s so many to choose from, especially around that price.

Found a great deal on "Black Gum" pair, but they are without insoles.

Can anyone recommend me something comfortable? Not gonna skate in them, only casual wear.

Found a great deal on "Black Gum" pair, but they are without insoles.

Can anyone recommend me something comfortable? Not gonna skate in them, only casual wear.
Move game day maybe, that’s what I’ve been considering. Just don’t get the pro

Depending on your size, I'd say look at the SF Huf dunk lows. Decent materials and you can't beat the black and white color scheme. might be the top end of you budget tho, but I think if you look around locally you can get a decent deal.

Tbh look above.

I think the Parra’s are beautiful. I’d pay up little more for those (of course get a good deal on it).

Back
Top Bottom