2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone know what places are gonna be dropping the black and the white gums? Sick that the most basic of pairs is this difficult to catch for retail 😂.
I hear they are supposed to be regularly stocked at skate shops. Our shops here seem to have gotten a second wave already.

Hit the undftd restock
F018DF4D-D0EA-4A6E-AEFE-8620D0A9A1BB.jpeg

Anyone want some barely worn undefeated 5 on it dunks? Purple pair.

10.5 officially too small. I needa get an 11.

Help ya boy out

I know some people on here have had GOAT purchases cancelled on them and it’s messed up to see someone in the SB community being so flagrant about it. I hope this person doesn’t post in this thread cause this is scumbag behavior. People were calling them out in the comments but obviously they were still able to find a new buyer.

E28F113A-0FA3-4D1D-8EF2-5BFEFD6B4977.jpeg

not sure if this was mentioned by anyone.. but it looks like the nikesb aj4's are gonna be released by non-sb shops too
That would make sense as Jordan accounts for the sb Jordan 1s. Don’t think it’s gonna make them any easier to get, tho…4s are the new hotness.

I know some people on here have had GOAT purchases cancelled on them and it’s messed up to see someone in the SB community being so flagrant about it. I hope this person doesn’t post in this thread cause this is scumbag behavior. People were calling them out in the comments but obviously they were still able to find a new buyer.

E28F113A-0FA3-4D1D-8EF2-5BFEFD6B4977.jpeg
How is it scumbag behavior when he’s looking for the goat buyer to save them both money?

It’s scumbag behavior cause he is looking to make a sale to undercut the GOAT buyer. It’s not a secret there are transaction fees and you can see what they are when you list your product. The “I’m trying to find the GOAT buyer” comment is to save face but he didn’t keep that energy in the comments when people were calling him out and he found someone willing to top the amount he was gonna get from the GOAT sale.

Someone was about to part with $1500 for his shoes and he undercut the buyer for an extra $150 cause he wanted to be greedy.

That dude is a dummy. Don't know him personally but I do know he's dumb. He's local to me and I've seen his posts in all these groups for years.

**** all the resell apps and services but why didn't that dummy just post em in the fb group in the first place instead of after the sale :lol:

More images of the the SB x Jordan 4. Again, they’re cool, and I might try for em, but not tripping over them. More so interested in what the other colorway is gonna be.
67DC9186-7C61-464F-A2AE-761A3CD0905D.jpeg
They coo, too much white/mayonnaise-like for my taste tho

Back
Top Bottom