2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

always liked that dude salacious…for y’all that don’t know, salacious crumb is a star wars character (jabba’s pet), and the name derived from a drunkenly slurred “shoe laces” by the character’s puppeteer at a work outing…so I always thought it was fitting that a dude with that username would be into sneakers

****’s sad af, rip to the homie salacious crumb salacious crumb

always liked that dude salacious…for y’all that don’t know, salacious crumb is a star wars character (jabba’s pet), and the name derived from a drunkenly slurred “shoe laces” by the character’s puppeteer at a work outing…so I always thought it was fitting that a dude with that username would be into sneakers

****’s sad af, rip to the homie salacious crumb salacious crumb
Thank you for this explanation, I found myself so many times going who and where did this name come from (in a good way) I’d hop on NT and be like heyyy it’s the crumb dude it’s just one of those names that stuck out to me it’s a true shame that won’t happen anymore absolutely sad to hear

I love sneakers and I love niketalk. I've loved being a part of this community where, despite the jokes and roasts and e-beef, we're all here for the same reason. I wouldn't have many of my sneakers without the online sneaker & clothing community. I wouldn't be who I am without the online sneaker & clothing community. Thank you all. I've dealt with a lot of death before and reading the post from sharkin earlier felt the same as every other time before. It's so easy to think of how an accident like that could happen to myself or anyone else at any time. I hope one of his IRLs is reading this and can relay the love from NT to his fam and friends.

I think this was before my time, but rest in eternal peace to the founder of this thread and the reason we're all here rn, elcerrito91. And aquamanjay and all of our other fallen. Never forgotten.

Our brother’s last post. Savor that next time you’re able to UNDS.
92A962F9-A657-484C-9D9D-49B092EF573E.jpeg

I knew salacious crumb salacious crumb was a fellow Bay Area cat from seeing his W pickups in here. RIP.

It really is dangerous riding bikes out here in the Bay. I know recently there were MFers purposely driving around and opening their doors to hit bikers.
I can second this, lived about an hour south of the bay I couldn’t tell you the amount of times I saw close calls

Back
Top Bottom