2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Condolences to his friends and family. salacious crumb salacious crumb was one of the friendliest dudes on here. Always active in here and my other favorite thread. Loved that name too.
Slap message boards have nothing but praise for him.
Bigtime man. One of the OG‘s there. Brought a ton of sneaker knowledge to the skate community. Been awesome to hear stories of his generosity. He will be missed 🙏 RIP bubblegum tate

Turning back the clock today. Janoskis were the first new shoe I was "there" for, as in I was around from start to finish, versus all the other waves of 80s/90s popularity. Lotta nostalgia for my teens and early 20s coming from this shoe. For a retro these are pretty decent, suede is a notch below other OG janoskis I had (didn't have this colorway) but I appreciate that they gave these the leather laces after taking em away from like 2012-onward. I need the khaki/boulder next.

IMG_8168.jpg

I ordered my first pair of NBY recently. The shoes have been made and shipped already but I would guess they wont be in hand for awhile since they are coming from China.

For those that have ordered these before what can I expect for shipping time to the US? 30 Days? more?

I went with orange and blue trying to get close to the Detroit Tigers colors
DBY.png
Why you biting my design…..lol
8ED73556-78B9-4E84-A750-14E499CE2EF3.jpeg

Created these the 1st time they offered this back in August of last year

Back
Top Bottom