2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

New Pick Up!!!
IMG_20230427_202057396_HDR.jpg

For The Summer!!!

Still dunno how y’all can handle that foul looking leather texture… Like, really? :lol:

Alright, I promise I’ll stop clowning on Id’s after this one. Look how much fun y’all are having.
If you're looking for quality you better buy new balance. We know Nike doesn't care and it's only gotten worst over time but Nike does have timeless designs. No one can argue that! And my gripe isn't about the leather texture such as tumbled or whatever. It's how thin the material is so I call these....THIN MINTS :rofl:

Really going back and forth on the Jan Sports…I was wanting them initially but now it’s 🫤

The damn midsole / outsole is throwing it all off for me though…If they’d done full gum then it would’ve had an old school Reese Forbes colorway type of vibe…

Really going back and forth on the Jan Sports…I was wanting them initially but now it’s 🫤

The damn midsole / outsole is throwing it all off for me though…If they’d done full gum then it would’ve had an old school Reese Forbes colorway type of vibe…
My only issue with them as well, but overall I dig the color way and materials. Even more, I dig the jansport (supposed) inspiration. As someone that grew up in the 90s, a jansport was a must have. Saw em in person last week, really nice in hand.

Anybody else still waiting on a shipping confirmation from Nike for the RTJ lows? Been seeing all these posts in hand already... making me impatient...

Screen Shot 2023-04-28 at 9.18.14 AM.png

**UPDATE**

Just got a shipping confirmation today at 11:26AM PST... :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom