2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These are OK

20230613_193103.jpg

Woukd have been better with out the rip stop material. Kinda reminds me the solefly 13s
Reminds me of off-white the 50….,,

Sold my aj1s in the same cw to buy these, and ended up never doing so… kinda regret not doing that now. Nice pick up.
I had to double back because idk what i was doing when these dropped & finally got around to it. :lol:

especially because these dropped on my birthday in 2021. guess i was living it up :lol:

Not sure I completely understand why but I'm bummed I missed out on those Volts on SNKRS this AM. Something about those in the summer...

Not sure I completely understand why but I'm bummed I missed out on those Volts on SNKRS this AM. Something about those in the summer...
Ok so has anyone seen this before? My submission wasn't selected on SNKRS this AM but I randomly searched NDC and they were available in my size no problem easy peasy pick up. Got the email order confirmation. WTF is that?

Ok so has anyone seen this before? My submission wasn't selected on SNKRS this AM but I randomly searched NDC and they were available in my size no problem easy peasy pick up. Got the email order confirmation. WTF is that?
Welcome to SNKRS app purchase attempts 2023; it’s the good ol Nike Sike - you get an initial L, but they restock/pop back up w/ reserves or some ish like that lol

Imagine really wanting a pair, taking an L on snkrs at drop time. Go on about your day, only to find out they threw a full size run up an hour later, but you still missed out because you actually have a life, and can’t refresh snkrs all day, or be on NT, or social media, and your sz really sold out.

Nike really cares about their consumers, and it shows.

Imagine really wanting a pair, taking an L on snkrs at drop time. Go on about your day, only to find out they threw a full size run up an hour later, but you still missed out because you actually have a life, and can’t refresh snkrs all day, or be on NT, or social media, and your sz really sold out.

Nike really cares about their consumers, and it shows.
Exactly. Its such a **** model. I just happened to randomly check for no good reason

Got a pair of the plum eclipse in today. Beautiful shoe but unfortunately I ordered too quickly and received a W10 instead of a M10.

Yep, as mentioned, a fake sellout. They do it with Jordan retros all of the time.

I double—upped Volt’s on Nike around 6PM EST. Saw a snkr_twitter post. I know it’s a weird double-up - but I think they are really nice. Good materials, neat shimmer affect, and glow in the dark!

picked these grails from what turned out to be New York Jets defensive tackle Quinton Jefferson’s Mercari account. Box is falling apart but they’re in amazing condition. Never thought I’d find these in my size. Looks like he was getting rid of his collection, also picked up Purple Lobsters.

Attachments

• IMG_5986.jpeg
    IMG_5986.jpeg
    311.7 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_5987.jpeg
    IMG_5987.jpeg
    428.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_5988.jpeg
    IMG_5988.jpeg
    211.6 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_5989.jpeg
    IMG_5989.jpeg