2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Better late than never!! Finally got the Fly Streetwear for a good price.
IMG_4772.jpeg

In comparison to the Jackie Robinsons. Similar color blocking but NEEDED both.
IMG_4773.jpeg
Not a big dunk guy, but the Jackie Robinson’s are one of the best looking shoes I’ve ever seen.

…just a shame that resell prices are out of control.😢

Lies…. Lol. Them Jackie’s go hard……pause. Plus Jackie has more history connecting with it

Jackie’s are nice for the reasons mentioned and quality is there. However, I prefer the sb tongue, stitched swoosh, and color blocking of the Fly Streetwear pair.

The hints of gray and green compliment the shade of blue well. A symbol/logo on the heel almost always looks more appealing than a word/phrase or number.

Jackie’s are nice for the reasons mentioned and quality is there. However, I prefer the sb tongue, stitched swoosh, and color blocking of the Fly Streetwear pair.

The hints of gray and green compliment the shade of blue well. A symbol/logo on the heel almost always looks more appealing than a word/phrase or number.
I get what you saying, but its the details in the Jackie for me, from far they look like run of the mill dunks but if you look closer then you see all the subtle details, plus the swoosh on the to box pays that homage to the old Griffey baseball cleats, like I said its the details for me being that i used to play baseball for 25 years of my life, but dont get me wrong I love fishing too...lol

Last edited:
Hey fellas any tips on getting the white tongue of an SB back to being bright white? I specifically have a pair of J Pack Chicagos and the tongue has a noticeable yellow hue to it which stands out even more when you see it next to the white leather. Tried some Jason Markk cleaner but that didn’t do the trick.

Another CL reminiscent dunk. Materials, blocking, houndstooth on the tongue, all look like something out of 2006. That's not a bad thing. I wonder if it's intentional.
Was gonna say these looked like they were those journeys specials back in the 00s. Don’t get me wrong, those journey dunks were great, but heavily reminiscent of those.

Hey fellas any tips on getting the white tongue of an SB back to being bright white? I specifically have a pair of J Pack Chicagos and the tongue has a noticeable yellow hue to it which stands out even more when you see it next to the white leather. Tried some Jason Markk cleaner but that didn’t do the trick.
I have a brand new pair, and they looked that way when I got them. It's the yellow foam peaking through the white tongue material.

^seen that on some pairs with blue foam, too. Like neutral grey 1 highs had that blue foam screaming through.

Back
Top Bottom