2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

what's going on with SB dunks? it's halfway through 2023 and it feels like there's been less than 10 new releases

Dropped:
Run the jewels
Run the jewels
N7
N7
Jarritos
Fly streetwear
Adobe
Pawnshop
Backpack (those blue/brown suede toe joints)
Grey gum, black gum, white gum if those count

Coming up:
Born x Raised (maybe eventually)
Yuto
Crenshaw
Tighbooth
Those two shaggy suede pairs
Candy corn
April skateboards
Albino & preto
Purple/gum orange label

Mostly pieced this together from googling I'm hardly hip to these drops anymore. Correct and adjust as needed. Last SBs I copped were moneycats from 2007 :lol:

Dropped:
Run the jewels
Run the jewels
N7
N7
Jarritos
Fly streetwear
Adobe
Pawnshop
Backpack (those blue/brown suede toe joints)
Grey gum, black gum, white gum if those count

Coming up:
Born x Raised (maybe eventually)
Yuto
Crenshaw
Tighbooth
Those two shaggy suede pairs
Candy corn
April skateboards
Albino & preto
Purple/gum orange label

Mostly pieced this together from googling I'm hardly hip to these drops anymore. Correct and adjust as needed. Last SBs I copped were moneycats from 2007 :lol:
Can’t forget both the Supremes high and lows

Just got the Miami hurricanes. Better late than never.
7085323A-5542-4B92-8B29-9863E12B8169.jpeg

E245C20F-E0F7-4925-A525-2643D604C387.jpeg

Those women’s nubuck pairs look really nice in pics. Tried talking wifey into one of em, but she’s more about comfortable shoes now days.
Yeah, I kinda have a feeling that my girl would want a pair of pegasus or some react model. But I distinctly remember her looking at the Pink Pig SBs a few years back so I figured that these would be the closest thing to that model.

I would actually pick-up a pair myself if they came in men's black, dark blue, or gray.

they feel good? more comfy than other recent SB's right?
No complaints, only other more recent SB's I can compare them to are the white ones and it's similar in terms of comfort. I would say White ones seem to break in easier cuz of da leather used tho. IMO
I couldn’t do long socks with a low cut sneaker. I’m gonna try for the same sneaker but with the grey check
Well thats a first . I thot I was a nitpicker but I've come to realize that ALL us NTr's are just all weird creatures of habit :lol:
born raised look nice
This man speaks nothing but truths, facts and real unbiased news. You guys should listen and study his wise words.

Are the Dunk IDs easily available now? This is the first time I’ve ever had access and was able to add to cart. The options are pretty limited..was hoping to do a Tiffany colorway. Might settle for the supas instead.

Back
Top Bottom