2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sup, happy Sunday:smokin

IMG_8739.jpeg

Yo the Jiu Jitsu Albino & Preto joints are fire. I might have to rock those on the mat just to get armbared by my instructor haha

I have more faith on supremes site than snkrs. Stuff that should be a breeze sells out on snkrs.

yeah you buggin. they’re gonna be hard to get
Oh I'm sure that da typical crashed site , mob scene outside da store is gonna be on full display this Thursday and I'm positive they gonna sell out , but it just seems like da usual hype isn't there even though resell is kimda high on da lows not so much da highs, as opposed to yutos and Crenshaws which was all everybody was talking about da past month or so. Need blacks , but ill settle for highs at retail manually if possible

Oh I'm sure that da typical crashed site , mob scene outside da store is gonna be on full display this Thursday and I'm positive they gonna sell out , but it just seems like da usual hype isn't there even though resell is kimda high on da lows not so much da highs, as opposed to yutos and Crenshaws which was all everybody was talking about da past month or so. Need blacks , but ill settle for highs at retail manually if possible

highs never resell like lows. i think they’ve just been teasing them for so long all the talk about them has been talked. folks just waiting for the drop

Yeah Supremes are super hyped it’s just that we’ve been seeing pics of them for like a year and a half now. People been waiting patiently for them. For those who don’t know Supreme is Shopify now so bot boiz gonna be on them

fellas, what do you do to console yourself after taking Ls on multiple draws and raffles?

need some ideas before i do something reckless on the resale market later this week :lol:

fellas, what do you do to console yourself after taking Ls on multiple draws and raffles?

need some ideas before i do something reckless on the resale market later this week :lol:
Move on to the next. End of the day, they’re just shoes.

If you want em, and like em enough to pay resell, and paying it won’t hurt you financially, do it.

Back
Top Bottom