2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Why did they have to make the bacons women’s sizing :stoneface:
The air maxes aren’t womens only, why make those

The number of WMNS-exclusive releases I've had this same question about over the past years is way too damn high. The cycle of getting excited over release information and then being crushed because it won't be made in my size is pretty tiring. Might need to unfollow a bunch of sneaker-related social media to get back to a place where the release calendar isn't so frustrating.

not sb related, but anyone else experiencing the site refreshing on its own? Happens to me quite often.
Yeah, it’s so buggy in Safari. I’ve had it restart or just freeze and crash before. I don’t know what’s going on.

I like that SB is “reissueing/retroing” dunks. The Wheats and Fogs were tough for most to get because of COVID. Now people are going to have a chance! Also, summer 2024 is going to nice.

Last edited:
Yeah, it’s so buggy in Safari. I’ve had it restart or just freeze and crash before. I don’t know what’s going on.

I like that SB is “reissueing/retroing” dunks. The wheats and dogs were tough for most to get because of COVID. Now people are going to have a chance! Also, summer 2024 is going to nice.
Sometimes I’ll type out a reply, and it’ll refresh, and I’ll lose it. Frustrating.

And fogs are a must for me, if prices aren’t bad.

Sometimes I’ll type out a reply, and it’ll refresh, and I’ll lose it. Frustrating.

And fogs are a must for me, if prices aren’t bad.
They said these Fogs are not a reissue but a bit different To guess? Looked the same to me or pretty close.

They said these Fogs are not a reissue but a bit different To guess? Looked the same to me or pretty close.
Swoosh almost looks leather. Either way, I need ‘em. Paid low end resell last time, and had an issue.

Thanks for all da love fellas , proud to inform you that we have da new NTSB princess and she was born a healthy 7lbs 3oz. Will be going ham in da dad thread as to not clutter this one. But again thank you to all for da well wishes. Love yall :nthat:
Wow that’s awesome! Congrats sons!!

SB team japan socks complement these perfectly
1694795346613.jpeg

Local Dtlr had a shipment of Polar Blue lows today.. of course no 12 by time I got there...

Back
Top Bottom