They have workers logging in your entry into labtops
Name/size /email and that’s it

Inshallah

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 781
Last edited:
Probably already been discussed, but I’m hearing that a lot of the Born and Raised SBs have already been backdoored, in big numbers.

If that’s true, surely it wouldn’t be that hard for Nike to figure out who’s doing it and cancel some accounts and/or make some heads roll in house.

…and I wrong about that?

Probably already been discussed, but I’m hearing that a lot of the Born and Raised SBs have already been backdoored, in big numbers.

If that’s true, surely it wouldn’t be that hard for Nike to figure out who’s doing it and cancel some accounts and/or make some heads roll in house.

…and I wrong about that?

What accounts? BnR is the only shop selling them. Theyre getting all pairs.

…and I wrong about that?
Bobo, tu no sabes nada

Pay him no mind, Dude has no idea what he's talking about , and it's in every damn thread da same thing. Starts to become annoying after a while....

Wound up leaving the line after 3 hours in line…I need to speak to da manager. And by that point there were still a ****load of people ahead of me. Ain’t no way a raffle supposed to take that much time. Wonder if they severely underestimated the amount of people who would come out (or they knew and didn’t care).

Wound up leaving the line after 3 hours in line…I need to speak to da manager. And by that point there were still a ****load of people ahead of me. Ain’t no way a raffle supposed to take that much time. Wonder if they severely underestimated the amount of people who would come out (or they knew and didn’t care).

Could thing u did bc I held out, waited 4.5 hours and they told us all to **** off. Staff barely updated the back end of the line lol. anyone who came after 11am and before 1pm got screwed.

Glad I didn’t make the trip. I woulda been SOL had I went.

Anyone know what happened? They run out of tickets or something? And why so long? Sounds like they either didn’t know what they were doing, and/or weren’t prepared.

Born and Raised SBs about to become the SB version of Trophy Room 1s Lmao

Reminds me of the nontourage release. the good ol days when we'd head out extra early and those that decide to peak around close to opening time had no chance. don't understand why some local spots no longer do fcfs, only on certain releases. ie non sb dunk related but the palomino's for those that like AJ's, were trying to be highly regarded as a bad *** pair and were fcfs at a local nearby. was only mentioned day of online briefly but these were overrated. there were some nubuck black/orange ones that looked much better same day release.

Glad I didn’t make the trip. I woulda been SOL had I went.

Anyone know what happened? They run out of tickets or something? And why so long? Sounds like they either didn’t know what they were doing, and/or weren’t prepared.

What's puzzling is that if they knew they had a certain amount, why not announce it beforehand instead of wasting people's time? ****, if there was someone with a ticker counter (at least i think that's what they're referred to) they should have stopped at 250 and saved the rest for an online raffle at unannounced time/ date within the week prior to release.

Back
Top Bottom