2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I’ve pretty much paid resale for almost every sneaker I’ve bought the past 4 years. The week before release date is often when resell is the lowest for a hyped or limited release.
depends on the shoe. these are currently sitting around 200 and i could see them going lower when people get their pairs in and undercutting begins.

mashallah

Worth the 3hr wait

Also, in the Zoom Harbors (iykyk)

Attachments

• CA609E36-3B15-482A-B4A5-B895B633F45F.jpeg
    CA609E36-3B15-482A-B4A5-B895B633F45F.jpeg
    140.8 KB · Views: 214
  • EC6DED46-CAB0-46EF-83E8-62DEC6559F47.jpeg
    EC6DED46-CAB0-46EF-83E8-62DEC6559F47.jpeg
    272.8 KB · Views: 348
Yeah this is gonna be da typical **** show come Thursday but da way B×R is handling it seems reasonably fair , will people outside those that waited in line , get EA , try manually etc , are gonna eat crazy yes...but that's on every hyped sneaker....but I will give B×R credit for at least trying...is it all a ploy to seem fair...possibly...but it's not giving off da typical "I have NO chance at these" feeling

Yeah I got an email from BXR saying I would have an opportunity to buy starting at 8am PST.

I'll take my chances. I've actually supported the brand for years so this is cool that I get an early shot. Even though I do realize I still probably won't win.

Screenshot_20230927_151036_Gmail.jpg

nah I think you'll be straight bro. I think anyone that gets EA will be good (so long as you order right away). Congrats by the way!

It's going to be pure shenanigans for the the rest of us on the official drop though.

nah I think you'll be straight bro. I think anyone that gets EA will be good (so long as you order right away). Congrats by the way!

It's going to be pure shenanigans for the the rest of us on the official drop though.

We will see. I just don't know how many folks got EA and I do wear a large size so I'm sure they probably didn't make a good amount in my size.

I'll let yall know how it goes. I gotta see if wifey got a EA as well. We have both supported the brand.

Yeah I got an email from BXR saying I would have an opportunity to buy starting at 8am PST.

I'll take my chances. I've actually supported the brand for years so this is cool that I get an early shot. Even though I do realize I still probably won't win.

Screenshot_20230927_151036_Gmail.jpg
Wow it is really cool that they do this (although it means my chance is going from 0.0000001% to 0.00000001% lol

Back
Top Bottom