2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

FF603FAD-B43E-4E68-B8F1-8177CD04DA3F.jpeg

🎃

Struggling with these damn fogs…. Prices haven’t came down that much, and I KNOW if I pay too much, I’m gonna be disappointed with em in person.

To those that have em in hand, how are they? Some of the pics I’m seeing on eBay have noticeable glue stains, variances in the suede, and other noticeable flaws. I’m far from the over picky person, but paying too much over retail, I want em to be as “ok” as possible.

Struggling with these damn fogs…. Prices haven’t came down that much, and I KNOW if I pay too much, I’m gonna be disappointed with em in person.

To those that have em in hand, how are they? Some of the pics I’m seeing on eBay have noticeable glue stains, variances in the suede, and other noticeable flaws. I’m far from the over picky person, but paying too much over retail, I want em to be as “ok” as possible.
I have 2 pairs. One is great! The other is mismatched - super super shaggy suede on one foot, the other has completely “flat” suede.

I have 2 pairs. One is great! The other is mismatched - super super shaggy suede on one foot, the other has completely “flat” suede.
Difficult to tell on some of these pics on eBay, but definitely pairs that look like that. I’m not willing to take this risk without an option to return.

I haz sad.

Back
Top Bottom