2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Struggling with these damn fogs…. Prices haven’t came down that much, and I KNOW if I pay too much, I’m gonna be disappointed with em in person.

To those that have em in hand, how are they? Some of the pics I’m seeing on eBay have noticeable glue stains, variances in the suede, and other noticeable flaws. I’m far from the over picky person, but paying too much over retail, I want em to be as “ok” as possible.
Do you have the da black ISO's? If so and if I were you I would just say F it and keep it pushing until you can either find for retail/ a price your comfortable with. It's da same shoe with different swooshes , that is all. Although yes Fogs > Black iso's. So yeah fam dont stress yourself.

Do you have the da black ISO's? If so and if I were you I would just say F it and keep it pushing until you can either find for retail/ a price your comfortable with. It's da same shoe with different swooshes , that is all. Although yes Fogs > Black iso's. So yeah fam dont stress yourself.
Yeah, I have the black ISOs. I actually think the ISOs > fogs, but I REALLY like da fogs… just not enough to pay what they’re going for, with the issues. I’m gonna keep looking, I’ll pay some of the prices I’ve seen, as long as the pair looks right.

IMG_9098.jpeg

Yeah, I have the black ISOs. I actually think the ISOs > fogs, but I REALLY like da fogs… just not enough to pay what they’re going for, with the issues. I’m gonna keep looking, I’ll pay some of the prices I’ve seen, as long as the pair looks right.
I'm in the exact situation as you right now. Have 2 pairs of black ISOs but haven't been able to hit Fogs since the original release. Easily one of my favorite CWs but I refuse to pay resale

I'm in the exact situation as you right now. Have 2 pairs of black ISOs but haven't been able to hit Fogs since the original release. Easily one of my favorite CWs but I refuse to pay resale
Thing is, i told myself I’d pay resell if i missed this restock (im very rarely willing to pay resell), but I just can’t bring myself to do it with how I’ve seen/heard how they are…. Disappointing. Oh well, search continues. Worst case I’m forced to wear any other of my many pairs of other shoes.

….anyway, unds these today.

38C5A2CC-9702-45ED-8C50-AF38DA17BC67.jpeg

Holy hell, youngpablo youngpablo actually slipped and accidentally let out a "the," although he did try to catch himself :lol:

Prices aren't even out of control? You act like they are, they like 160-170 in most big sizes... They was like 300 a few months ago... Really not much to complain about....
They cool, nothing to stress over either though...

Prices aren't even out of control? You act like they are, they like 160-170 in most big sizes... They was like 300 a few months ago... Really not much to complain about....
They cool, nothing to stress over either though...
My sz (13) after tax, ship, and fees, almost $200… and if you read what I’ve posted, the price isn’t the issue, I was ready any willing to pay the cost… it’s the quality control on the shoes. I’d more than likely pass for $49.99 at the outlet if they have some of the known issues.

My sz (13) after tax, ship, and fees, almost $200… and if you read what I’ve posted, the price isn’t the issue, I was ready any willing to pay the cost… it’s the quality control on the shoes. I’d more than likely pass for $49.99 at the outlet if they have some of the known issues.
Yeah I feel that..... especially with the QC on these... Didn't think about that, as both my pairs looked good. I do remember seeing someone here post a nappy and smooth pair. I'd be pissed too.
Guess eBay the best route to be able to actually see the shoes.

Yeah I feel that..... especially with the QC on these... Didn't think about that, as both my pairs looked good. I do remember seeing someone here post a nappy and smooth pair. I'd be pissed too.
Guess eBay the best route to be able to actually see the shoes.
EBay the best bet, but seems most of the pairs have something wrong. Either super noticeable glue stains, mismatched suede, or blemishes in the suede…. I think I’m over it for the most part.

EBay the best bet, but seems most of the pairs have something wrong. Either super noticeable glue stains, mismatched suede, or blemishes in the suede…. I think I’m over it for the most part.
I’m with you wanted the fogs bad, missed all the retail drops so far and not too pressed on it guess someday I’ll come by a pair

Back
Top Bottom