2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

got the diy dunks in. I think these will age nicely

IMG_0136.jpg

DOA_heelflip_540 DOA_heelflip_540 I’m starting the chargeback process today. Post Modern said Monday they’d ship white gums and it’s been silent.
I’m right behind you tomorrow or Monday I sent them a lengthy email via there “contact us” link and explained the situation and basically told them they got today to figure it out and then ima get my money back l, wasn’t rude, tried to be as civil and nice as possible I’m not expecting a reply so I’m sure I’ll be on the phone with the cc company tomorrow, sad but is what it is

I’m right behind you tomorrow or Monday I sent them a lengthy email via there “contact us” link and explained the situation and basically told them they got today to figure it out and then ima get my money back l, wasn’t rude, tried to be as civil and nice as possible I’m not expecting a reply so I’m sure I’ll be on the phone with the cc company tomorrow, sad but is what it is
Got in touch with owner and he replaced my pair with a pair of
got in touch with owner yesterday and he made me solid by replacing my pair with a pair of tightbooth’s. Told he about our feelings on NT and he stated will do better communication

Got in touch with owner and he replaced my pair with a pair of

got in touch with owner yesterday and he made me solid by replacing my pair with a pair of tightbooth’s. Told he about our feelings on NT and he stated will do better communication
I mean they wanna make it right by all means that would be nice, they know where to find me via my many lines of communication lol whenever that happens I’ll take back what I said and leave it at that, I never wanna take money back from a shop or owners or anything I just want my order made right, I’d rather support a shop all day every day

I hate having to go nuclear with a chargeback. It’s damaging to the retailer but we are getting one word answers and empty promises of shipment dates after waiting multiple weeks. The payment posted to my account so the money went to Post Modern, it’s not like they process payment at the time of shipment.

I gave up and called them, they said they haven’t seen any emails from me other then the ones they replied too, so whatever that means could be bad cell service on my end or whatever but they actually seemed super chill and said there order manager or something along those lines would contact me soon

So update coming (hopefully) soon

Back
Top Bottom