2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

On all the stupid raffles where they asked your favorite and why. I put "Blossom. It's personal." Just to make them pause...

Aiight so which one of y’all is this

IMG_8502.jpeg
Bro we need a warning next time

He sure was happy to get any pair apparently

Those Currys look good. Hope it's better leather than the usual GR stuff we've been getting.

GOAT shipping worldwide isn't unusual at all. I've got several pairs from Europe and Asia. However if you get the shipping company ECMS, just be prepared to wait forever for it to reach you....

I hope they do the ben Davis with a combo of solid blacks, grays, and their signature pinstripe (not my shirt, good god the collar stains...). I had a shirt just like this in high school. Thing was a tank.

1702951900131.png

With all the cancellation talk I've heard about, hoping my pairs ship, still preparing as of now. 🤞
Anyone else hit on snkrs here, what's yo status looking like?

I may need some flax’s really liking the on foot shots I’ve seen lately

also wanna double up on fogs there definitely my favorite (accidental) pick up this year

The “accidental” pickups always end up being my favorite pairs too…It’s the sneakerhead in us I’m sure…It’s something great about getting a pair of sneakers you didn’t plan on buying, finding a bunch of stuff you really-REALLY like about them, then deciding you need to source a second pair :lol:

The “accidental” pickups always end up being my favorite pairs too…It’s the sneakerhead in us I’m sure…It’s something great about getting a pair of sneakers you didn’t plan on buying, finding a bunch of stuff you really-REALLY like about them, then deciding you need to source a second pair :lol:
Couldn’t have said that any better, the unexpected pick ups are always my favorite

With all the cancellation talk I've heard about, hoping my pairs ship, still preparing as of now. 🤞
Anyone else hit on snkrs here, what's yo status looking like?
Yes finally says shipped in my Nike app this morning but still never got that ship notification on SNKRS app. Usually my shoes arrive in a couple days once it says shipped though. Will post a pic when they arrive

Back
Top Bottom