2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I really want to wait for some type of discount for these… at the same time, they’re only $110. But I also know I probably won’t wear em right away anyway.

If I have time this weekend, I might have to stroll by my local and grab if they still have my sz in the obsidian pair.

I really want to wait for some type of discount for these… at the same time, they’re only $110. But I also know I probably won’t wear em right away anyway.

If I have time this weekend, I might have to stroll by my local and grab if they still have my sz in the obsidian pair.
They are worth it imo for the shoe you get, the tech and it being a totally new model and pro model at that it’s not bad but at the same time I totally understand people wanting to wait for a disco I usually try and grab one of the releasing colorways usually at retail and then down the line once newer colorways hit the sale racks I’ll probably pick up another then, they could be a little cheaper but I guess 110 is about going rate these days sadly

And let’s be honest eventually they will hit discount for one reason or another or even like the first model they may drop originally released colorways further down the line

If you buy them on CCS, 15% off with coupon code and free shipping 🤷‍♂️.

15% off def sounds tempting….. but I think I’m gonna check my local if I can on Sunday. If they don’t have, hopefully ccs still has my sz.

Hers and mines
IMG_1375.jpeg

in person, does the suede on the mudguard put off a yellowish look? Or more of a cream/off white?

2Ls in on court purple sbs…
Same fam, what's weird is that I heard that extra butter is doing FCFS and that's one of da L's....weird.

I should be getting mine this weekend hopefully, but would've liked to have a paid for guaranteed pair .

This stuff truly makes no sense. Viotechs in fall 2019 were $120 and the worst quality of all the retros. Then the plums came next in February 2020 and were premium as hell but $100 or $110 I forget. No rhyme or reason.
I saw somewhere those reverse curry’s where priced higher then the sb court purps 🤷‍♂️ they make very little since when it comes to pricing

Back
Top Bottom