2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

LPU
1000023412.jpg

And now I chill till futuras

This stuff truly makes no sense. Viotechs in fall 2019 were $120 and the worst quality of all the retros. Then the plums came next in February 2020 and were premium as hell but $100 or $110 I forget. No rhyme or reason.

I think most of these materials cost pretty much the same to Nike, we just assume some materials are better than others.

It's all just leather treated different ways.

Bruh Im still waiting for Capital One to clear my refund from October, lol.
That’s messed up. I got my refund but it took a month after Discover had me upload all the emails where homeboy promised they’d ship and ruled in my favor for a chargeback. Even talked to the owner for a half hour. As DOA_heelflip_540 DOA_heelflip_540 had told me, the owner makes up all sorts of BS as to why things are going wrong. He even sent me two confirmation emails for a refund that never actually happened. F*** Postmodern, that dude isn’t worth anyone’s time.

That’s messed up. I got my refund but it took a month after Discover had me upload all the emails where homeboy promised they’d ship and ruled in my favor for a chargeback. Even talked to the owner for a half hour. As DOA_heelflip_540 DOA_heelflip_540 had told me, the owner makes up all sorts of BS as to why things are going wrong. He even sent me two confirmation emails for a refund that never actually happened. F*** Postmodern, that dude isn’t worth anyone’s time.
Yeah he’s 100% a scammer, kook and most of all a 🤡🤡🤡

Back
Top Bottom