2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Says that sneaker dunk was authenticating for the past five days. just popped up on my doorstep today. No warning. D5C98936-7345-4680-B4A0-60A6571E4954remote390574a0dd3c650af6700375641a4e865756a884-1-original.jpeg

Last edited:
Chicagos might hit the states in the summer but honestly don't think that'll happen. If anything I hope it knocks the price down bc I want them but I could never fork up 450+ for the new mold. Joints already tanking :nthat:

Is sneaker dunk good? I've heard things but I haven't bought from them and might try to pick up. Worth it or should I go with something else?
That’s my 2nd pair from them. Got 2other pairs going through their system now, so they could be authenticated and sent to me.

Love the photos. Question about Dunks. I am looking for a size 11.5 gum sole white midsole for an SB Dunk. Anyone know of a place where i can get replacements? Id' like to avoid buying a new donor, but feel like that is inevitable. Thanks guys. If this belongs in a different thread, I apologize.

Sup NTSB. Been tryna focus on health & wealth lately, avoiding all vices and temptations. Including seeing dope shoes on NT that lead me to ebay searches :lol: I'm going for my second arthroscopic knee surgery in a few days to clean out my torn meniscus #ballwaslife I'll be gucci soon enough but I don't wanna spend my whole time recovering online buying **** I won't even be able to go downstairs and get from the mailman lol. Be back more often soon :nthat:
IMG_3780.jpg
Prayers for a speedy recovery and success. 🙏🏽

Chicagos might hit the states in the summer but honestly don't think that'll happen. If anything I hope it knocks the price down bc I want them but I could never fork up 450+ for the new mold. Joints already tanking :nthat:

I've been holding a 2nd pair of L&Fs to swap for some chi dunk lows but might end up getting a better deal in that trade

Back
Top Bottom