2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What’s up to my favorite thread on NT!!! It’s been a minute. Hope all is well with y’all. Two pairs I rocked recently, Sea Crystals and Goofy Boy Lows.
2C07B735-BB13-4415-81FB-D8F3A04D1D2A.jpeg
9BFBE88B-157F-4D82-BADE-009E71B5FED8.jpeg

Haven't seen you in a while, hope all is good man.

Plums were the only sneaker that didn’t show a notify link when they were shown during the preview.

those sea crystals look immaculate, especially considering they're 20 years old.
Thanks. The whole being in a wheelchair and not walking thing helps a lot, so I can’t take too much credit. 🤣🤣🤣 I’m also super careful when I wear these. I generally embrace wear and such on all my kicks, but these have always made me a tiny cautious when I wear them.

What’s up to my favorite thread on NT!!! It’s been a minute. Hope all is well with y’all. Two pairs I rocked recently, Sea Crystals and Goofy Boy Lows.
2C07B735-BB13-4415-81FB-D8F3A04D1D2A.jpeg
9BFBE88B-157F-4D82-BADE-009E71B5FED8.jpeg

Sea Crystals are absolute bangers…I remember getting my pair back in ‘04 from Nort Recon in San Francisco and wearing them out of the store…Wore those things into the ground…

I recall the first leak pics of them on here were of P-Rod rocking them at some skate comp somewhere…

~EDIT~

Found the pics…They were on SPOT…

IMG_3840.jpeg
IMG_3841.jpeg
IMG_3842.jpeg
IMG_3843.jpeg

Last edited:
Pardon my ignorance, but what’s Olympic about them?

I think red/white/blue when I think Olympic colorways.

Absolutely nothing :lol:…The SB USA apparel will probably have the more traditional ~Red, White, Blue~ colors like the Parra stuff did for the Tokyo games…Country specific tweaks for each of the Nike backed countries etc…

Should be interesting seeing what the gear will look like with the safari / teal hits worked in for each of the countries though…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom