2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just tell the truth y'all :lol:

1000009110.jpg

1000009108.jpg

Pretty obvious everybody was looking for the resell…Typical…Get hyped on the $$$ signs, resell drops, they ain’t hype no more…Plus have to post those in hand (NOT on foot) pics before hitting up GOAT…

They drop to the mid $300’s for my size 12 and I’ll double up…It’s very rare I find a shoe worth paying a penny over retail for, but these are it…****ers got me anyway :lol:…Seriously though, sneaker reselling is dying a slow and painful death, and I’m here for it…Clowns were expecting Dunkle money off these…

Last edited:
Had no idea Futura was pulling from the Paris Dunks on these but it kind of tracks with the way the art is blocked on the shoe…

The shout out to Sandy is great to hear too…The modern sneaker climate wouldn’t be where it’s at without him and it’s depressing that more people in the sneaker world by and large don’t realize that…

Fire. Still can’t believe how much price has dropped on these over the past couple of years!

Price on damn near everything drops in time. Kids only want whats new. They dont hunt for pairs. I was discussing with a friend recently about how its changed. Sneaker resell used to appreciate over time because there was less DS pairs available. But now so many people cop to floss pics online and never really wear so there ends up being way more DS pairs available down the line than there used to be. Kids also really dont develop attachments to shoes like we did. Its all about whats new. Ive noticed for most releases now resell will surge for a short window and then typically prices trend down. Theres always gonna be a select few that appreciate over time but these days most releases will be cheaper the longer you wait vs the old days where prices would steadily increase.

Price on damn near everything drops in time. Kids only want whats new. They dont hunt for pairs. I was discussing with a friend recently about how its changed. Sneaker resell used to appreciate over time because there was less DS pairs available. But now so many people cop to floss pics online and never really wear so there ends up being way more DS pairs available down the line than there used to be. Kids also really dont develop attachments to shoes like we did. Its all about whats new. Ive noticed for most releases now resell will surge for a short window and then typically prices trend down. Theres always gonna be a select few that appreciate over time but these days most releases will be cheaper the longer you wait vs the old days where prices would steadily increase.

Crazy that you can now get Chicago lows in my size for $170.

Today

IMG_6169_jpg.jpeg

Chicago SB lows were always pretty weak IMO. I'm too much of a proud chicago 1 owner. They make for nice and normal GRs, sure, but folks were dropping damn near as much I spent when I got my '95 chicago 1s

Back
Top Bottom