2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FzZ8HmCWcAAAn0o.png

This is brilliant, they just made CM Punk and Cody more over than ever.

The same thing that happened to Punk, happened to Cody.

They are forever linked.

And now, together in time, they will take down the Bloodline.

This is like Wolverine and Cap teaming up to take down Hydra in the US government and the injustices of the Weapon X Program!

Along the way there will sure to be casualties, like Seth, Sami, KO...

And it will be worth it when CM Cody get their storybook endings.

Then in the Post Credits Scene, someone walks into an abandoned Vince McMahon office and he opens a safe and puts on the Brass Ring...

Camera pans up...

MJF.

Last edited:
This is brilliant, they just made CM Punk and Cody more over than ever.

The same thing that happened to Punk, happened to Cody.

They are forever linked.

And now, together in time, they will take down the Bloodline.

This is like Wolverine and Cap teaming up to take down Hydra in the US government and the injustices of the Weapon X Program!

Along the way there will sure to be casualties, like Seth, Sami, KO...

And it will be worth it when CM Cody get their storybook endings.

Then in the Post Credits Scene, someone walks into an abandoned Vince McMahon office and he opens a safe and puts on the Brass Ring...

Camera pans up...

MJF.
MAN dont nobody give a **** about washed *** cm punk and his overrated washed *** wife.

Heard they were hitting him with the "What?" chant the other night :emoji_grimacing:
i wouldnt be surprised. his shtick is fraudulant and boring

i remember him in aew trying to get the crowd to sing the golden girls theme song like who the **** would do such a cringy corny *** thing? a man who is out of touch with the current wrestling fan thats who. what a soft *** song. seriously who plays that **** on purpose?

and dont think for a minute the wwe fans dont know this old fraud was blasting their universe just a year ago and that the wwe was his last option to hold on to the glory days of yesterday.

them fans pop more for cultof personality than punk himself

i wouldnt be surprised. his shtick is fraudulant and boring

i remember him in aew trying to get the crowd to sing the golden girls theme song like who the **** would do such a cringy corny *** thing? a man who is out of touch with the current wrestling fan thats who.

and dont think for a minute the wwe fans dont know this old fraud was blasting their universe just a year ago and that the wwe was his last option to hold on to the glory days of yesterday.

them fans pop more for cultof personality than punk himself

You show more than ever how you dont know us Punk supporters,I say supporters because we are more than just fans, unlike you.

We dont cheer for Cult of Personality, in fact most of us like Its Fire Burns, we cheer for the moment we can all share in screaming the catchphrase of arguably the greatest big man in Marvel History, Ben Grimm, The Thing.

I and MILLIONs of PUNKAMANIACS CARE BROTHER!

And EVEN MORE of us CARE MORE about AJ LEE!
more like 10,000 punkamaniacs.

he didnt do jack **** for aew ratings which shows you how many extreme punk fans there really are.

and aj lee aint nothing but an asian red velvet

more like 10,000 punkamaniacs.

he didnt do jack **** for aew ratings which shows you how many extreme punk fans there really are.

and aj lee aint nothing but an asian red velvet

She's Hispanic!

You acting like me!

I thought Roxeanne Perez was Asian, she's Hispanic too!

The only AJ Lee clone that is Asian, is Sasha!

Understandable. Some Asians can pass for Hispanic and vice versa.

Hirooki Goto is one that comes to mind.

I see a lot of Hispanic students at my school that could pass for Asian at first glance.

Rock gonna get booed outta the arena for the buildup

Tried to takeover F&F franchise, DCEU, now E.

Once a 🐍, always a 🐍

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom