2024 Wrestling Thread | Friday Night Wrasslin'

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I criticized the Horsewomen? Or did I simply say they are all replaceable because of how great the women's division is.

I guess saying the women's division is currently in great hands isn't a compliment.

I criticized the Horsewomen? Or did I simply say they are all replaceable because of how great the women's division is.

I guess saying the women's division is currently in great hands isn't a compliment.

If the womens division is so great, what are you complaining about Liv and Rheas storyline for then? Want to add hypocrite to your gimmick too?

Even if they replaced the Horsewomen, you would criticize the replacements immediately.

You have all the traits of a woman hater.

If the womens division is so great, what are you complaining about Liv and Rheas storyline for then? Want to add hypocrite to your gimmick too?

Did I say it was perfect or did I say it was great.

Live Morgan isn't a believable athlete. Point blank we know she is featured because she looks good. Athletically she is inferior to the top of that division. Just not buying HER as being a legit threat.

Move her back down the card where she belongs.

Do I hate women or do I hate everything. Which one is it? Make up your mind.

Both, you hate on everything that people enjoy, like a hater.

You may not even hate it whatever the topic is, but you say stuff to hate on it, and you overdo it, you ruin everything.

Both, you hate on everything that people enjoy, like a hater.

You may not even hate it whatever the topic is, but you say stuff to hate on it, and you overdo it, you ruin everything.
Just put me on ignore or report me to Meth so he can wipe me out. Solve the problem that you see. You got the power. That simple. All the yapping about something you can control doesn't really make sense.

I dont go out my way to hate on everything people enjoy. You do. I dont get joy from ruining peoples fun, you do.

I am very supportive of people on this site, I only act the way I do when I get targeted or attacked.
:lol: Yea I had to laugh at this.

Again, a character telling someone they are acting like a character is just an interesting stand to take.

Gotta throw in a gimmick match to sell the feud.
Wouldn't be believable in any way it's presented. Maybe if Rhea had one arm tied behind her back but that is an old time stipulation that has probably long been retired.

Something MLW would still do.

So weird how Garza flamed out. He had a nice NXT run, looked great with Zelina, was the 100th Latino to be dubbed “the next Eddie” then they stopped pushing him altogether

Legit thought you said Andrade at first because he this same script happened to him once he went to the main roster.

IMG_8941.gif

Back
Top Bottom