2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this-custom-made-cody-rhodes-title-looks-amazing-v0-ihs2v0sts4qa1.jpg

Custom belt talk..

Yessir!

Obviously as fans we were/are the moment but in surprised Vince ever went balls deep with the ads on the ring mats, post etc I really believe Nike/JB and WWE are gonna do some business. It makes too sense.
As long as it’s not a partnership with cheap Kohls/JC Penny carrier brands like TAPOUT. Only jobbers like @ _______ would support brands like that

Have a hard time believing they’d remove the big W in any fashion. The world heavyweight belt looks much better than the universal, but the W is still prominent on it.

Wish that was just the main belt and the champion would appear on both shows.

Jade v Rhea is coming for summerslam.

jade needs some actual wrasslin moves opposed to just strength and charisma. She obviously has the look but what else does she bring?

Cody v jey
cody v ko
Cody v rko

Yes those are all kayfabes but what current heel could challenge cody?
I think they do Rhea and liv for now.
Probably have Jade work in tags for awhile before a program with Nia.

Gunther should be the one to dethrone Cody

Thinking Jade will be the one to beat Rhea

Gunther for sure. But probably not for a minute no?

Seeing how they did with Cody, think they would wait for a while for Jade to bear Rhea too?
Jade v Rhea is coming for summerslam.

jade needs some actual wrasslin moves opposed to just strength and charisma. She obviously has the look but what else does she bring?

Cody v jey
cody v ko
Cody v rko

Yes those are all kayfabes but what current heel could challenge cody?

I like the Cody v. Randy idea of those 3.

I think they do Rhea and liv for now.
Probably have Jade work in tags for awhile before a program with Nia.

I agree that they tease and not give us Jade v. Ripley until next year. I'd like to see Jade v. EST program though. I like the story of Rhea v. Liv. but only to see Rhea beat the dog sh*t out of her. (I'm not a Liv hater, but from a casual watching point of view it just feels like Rhea should wash her.)

I get Truth deserved his moment but im not at all interested in awesome truth as tag champs.

Didn’t watch outside the main event. Who stole the show?

The second best thing was the first match, Drew won, got his victory, but screwed himself gloating to Punk. Punk attacked him and it caused Damian Priest to cash in on Drew and win the title, that was an awesome moment.

Back
Top Bottom