2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also Lio Rush and Lashley with the favorite pose was good. At least it’s better than what he’s doing now

IMG_7783.jpeg

IMG_7784.jpeg

Look at you anti-WWE losers going crazy because AEW has become the trash WWE use to be.

WWE is scripted real sports and AEW is fake sports entertainment.
calm down little man. we just calling a ball a ball and a strike a strike.

wwe has the most trash in all of wrestling history because theyve been around the longest.

Ayyyyyyooooo i am not mad at this Pakistani belt special!! First off shipping was hella fast. Ordered like middle of the night Sunday/Monday after Mania and arrived today

I had little expectations when it shows up like this

IMG_8702.jpeg

But upon inspection i was pleasantly surprised. Again for $125 shipped from Pakistan you can’t be mad. No missing stones but in case they did provide extras.

IMG_8713.jpeg

But now on to the main event.

IMG_8704.jpeg
IMG_8705.jpeg
IMG_8707.jpeg
IMG_8706.jpeg
IMG_8708.jpeg
IMG_8710.jpeg
IMG_8712.jpeg

4mm plates. Leather strap is thin but seems to be leather. The background behind the plate is like a gold sticker but it’s better than the pic i seen where it looked like painted leather.

None of the stones are missing. Plating is a bit rough but again it’s $100 belt. It’s got some nice weight, 4mm plates the way to go. Definitely gonna look into more Pakistani ones. I seen an 8mm NWA big gold and the previous UFC belt that caught my eye.

The side plate centers can’t be swapped, but all good. I’m waiting on the vendor to sell me the 4mm side plates with Cody’s logo.

I will be swapping out the tip though

IMG_8715.jpeg
Link, may cop if they have eagle or skull

Back
Top Bottom