2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We can't go a day without a former Shield holding a title

GLgLZAxWkAAicbV

The IWGP World Heavweight Divas belt is awful.

Gedo down bad.

They we're trying to honor the crown belt from the late 80s/90s era. I respect it, but the IWGP championship was such an amazing design.

I'm interested to see what Mox holding it looks like though. Is he planning to do more tours in Japan? When he first went to NJPW, he was on fire. I liked when he was in the trunks and the shooter shoes. He just had to go back to street clothes in AEW. Now he's in some amalgamation. I think NJPW needs to pull the trigger on one of their young guns. I wouldn't mind if Ren Narita beats Mox and then it's him versus Roughneck. Let the new 3 Musketeers get that shine.

Rock almost went full CITB and blew up the 2+ year storyline until he and WWE were forced to pivot byke due to backlash from the Cody crybabies 😤 (bullying works pmatic pmatic )

Ultimately things turned out great with the creation of the Final Boss and his Mama Rhodes shenanigans and the Night 1 main event added more "cinema" with The Bloodline rules for Da Codeman/THOTT II but this was definitely another WWE biting off IT's nose to spite their face situation a la #OurLegend a decage ago @1995 @danger style

Agreed!

Lol, shes ultra lame, it hurts so bad.

She looks and acts like one of those wannabe Sasha Banks fans now.

I would not have waited this long to have her wrestle, her character has totally KILLED THE MYSTIQUE, no cot damn Jennifer Lawrence.

I have to go through another 40 days of this talking and these terrible promos.

Her and Willow better have a NXT Brooklyn Wrestlemania 38 Main Event Level Match.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom