2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NBA playoffs taking over ratings
Aew taking a dip, but so has the WWE
Warner bros discovery been praising them :pimp:

Classic

1714696993055.jpeg

Also ordered me the classic winged Eagle WWF belt. Got it from the guy who made my IC belt that arrives Monday since i don’t trust these other Pakistani makers doing business via western union or zelle. Did it through eBay so it’s chill. Gave me a decent deal for supposedly some good quality etching, croc on the back plus he’s adding the double diamond tip form the OG belt. He told me 2 weeks whereas some of these other makers are a few months.

The way Vince tanked SD after that was insane. 2016 SD was restoring the feeling and he said “NOPE”

Self sabotaging your own product because you weren't directly behind IT's success.

Vince senile *** should've been gone at least a decade before he got sent out da paint.

Self sabotaging your own product because you weren't directly behind IT's success.

Vince senile *** should've been gone at least a decade before he got sent out da paint.
I remember coming back to wrestling a year before this build up. Vince with the sabotage kept me glued to Kenny and 'em.

Every time he comes out it is a modern day minstrel show. Folks see what they want to see and since he's "entertaining" they turn a blind eye.

Agree with Nash for sure.

Also felt the same way with New Days. Pure clown show.

Don't get me started on Street Profits walking around in public with solo cups. How many white wrestlers currently project alcoholism in public?

But "Vince is gone so everything is fine."

Back
Top Bottom