2024 Wrestling Thread | NXT No Mercy | R.I.P. Sid Eudy, Master and Ruler of the World

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With Sid passing away the last few days, it still has me reminiscing on how he eliminated Hulk Hogan by throwing him out of the ring at the 1992 Royal Rumble. That will always be one of the most significant things Sid did during his first stint in WWF. It was actually funny and cool to me despite the fact that I still liked Hogan at the time. I never had a problem with Sid eliminating Hogan. The aftermath between them that ensued was hilarious and memorable.

With Sid passing away the last few days, it still has me reminiscing on how he eliminated Hulk Hogan by throwing him out of the ring at the 1992 Royal Rumble. That will always be one of the most significant things Sid did during his first stint in WWF. It was actually funny and cool to me despite the fact that I still liked Hogan at the time. I never had a problem with Sid eliminating Hogan. The aftermath between them that ensued was hilarious and memorable.
:lol: @ using someone else's death to tell a story about Hulk Hogan.

:lol: @ using someone else's death to tell a story about Hulk Hogan.

Although my favorite part of the 1992 Royal Rumble was Ric Flair capturing the vacant title as the last man standing in the ring, I still liked how Sid had a significant part in that event with his actions.

Sid had a somewhat better second stint when he returned to WWF in 1996 since he actually won the title at that year's Survivor Series. I'll always remember he returned as Sycho Sid in summer 1996 as a replacement for The Ultimate Warrior, who got fired for no-showing to work because he was disgruntled. It was cool that he teamed up with Shawn Michaels & Ahmed Johnson for In Your House: International Incident in July 1996.

Back
Top Bottom