2024 Wrestling Thread | NXT No Mercy | R.I.P. Sid Eudy, Master and Ruler of the World

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soooo AEW is acting as the new version of WCW and throwing ridiculous amounts of money to everyone in hopes of stealing talent from wwe? I know aew is not stealing talent but my point is that we saw what happens when a company throws unnecessary money around against wwe

Soooo AEW is acting as the new version of WCW and throwing ridiculous amounts of money to everyone in hopes of stealing talent from wwe? I know aew is not stealing talent but my point is that we saw what happens when a company throws unnecessary money around against wwe

Funny you say that because WWE actually tried to poach Swerve from AEW and he told them to contact his lawyers

Now he's being rewarded for that

Meltzer has been having a really bad couple of weeks.

Let’s take this whole Swerve report with a grain of salt.

both parties benefiting. ya got to give TK his props for utilizing Swerve and giving him the ball and running with it. WWE have rebounded well from Swerve's departure as well

Finally finished Dynamite.

Dunno what the endgame is with this new stable American History MoX is forming along with Marginally Hot Wife, but hopefully IT does not involve Shane McMahon.

Not sure if mutual on his side, but Swerve said Triple H has “his guys” and if you’re not one of his guys you can’t really change his mind. But boring people like Bronson Reed or Karrion Kross are more valuable to him
In which locker room ISN'T this true about? Not defending Triple K but that's anywhere. Go where you're wanted. Get that $ Swerve.

Finally finished Dynamite.

Dunno what the endgame is with this new stable American History MoX is forming along with Marginally Hot Wife, but hopefully IT does not involve Shane McMahon.
mox looks like he could be a member of the mean street posse

Back
Top Bottom