2024 Wrestling Thread | NXT Tuesdays

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big, charismatic, can talk, can wrestle a decent enough match.

Much higher ceiling than Carmelo. Bron Steiner too. Tiff Stratton probably the only recent NXT person on that kind of level.

EYE am still behind on my NXTs.

Trick really leveled up like that?

He always had the charisma but his ring work has improved too?

EYE am still behind on my NXTs.

Trick really leveled up like that?

He always had the charisma but his ring work has improved too?

For sure.

Don't think he's main roster ready yet but he's really getting better in ring.

1000004755.jpg

1000004756.jpg

This Rossy Ogawa stuff is nuts

From what I gather people think he was working in cahoots with WWE and using Stardom as a feeder promotion...poaching his own talent for WWE...setting up deals with WWE before their contracts were even up

Which would explain why AEW reportedly had "no interest" in Giulia, the lack of Stardom talent on the interpromotional shows, and why TK is celebrating Rossy's termination on Twitter

This Rossy Ogawa stuff is nuts

From what I gather people think he was working in cahoots with WWE and using Stardom as a feeder promotion...poaching his own talent for WWE...setting up deals with WWE before their contracts were even up

Which would explain why AEW reportedly had "no interest" in Giulia, the lack of Stardom talent on the interpromotional shows, and why TK is celebrating Rossy's termination on Twitter
Insane, man. You see a lot of stuff like that on the regional MMA scene. Some are basically feeders for the UFC. The promotors are the fighters manager and sends them over on ****ty contracts to the UFC.

Insane, man. You see a lot of stuff like that on the regional MMA scene. Some are basically feeders for the UFC. The promotors are the fighters manager and sends them over on ****ty contracts to the UFC.

I have heard rumblings before about Rossy being shady (The way Giulia originally joined Stardom was kind of scandalous) and I knew he was a WWE homer, but I never thought he was a legit double agent :lol:

I know Asuka isn't a fan

WON is denying it though

Would explain alot :lol:

Meltz thinks it's possible that he could start a new promotion that has a working relationship with WWE

He said Rossy was already set to finish up with Stardom and that his early termination doesn't have anything to do with a Stardom to WWE pipeline , but other people who are more in tune with the joshi scene are skeptical

I think there are a few WWE talent would not be happy if they brought him in

Meltz thinks it's possible that he could start a new promotion that has a working relationship with WWE

He said Rossy was already set to finish up with Stardom and that his early termination doesn't have anything to do with a Stardom to WWE pipeline , but other people who are more in tune with the joshi scene are skeptical

I think there are a few WWE talent would not be happy if they brought him in

Asuka loathes him too, doesn't she?

Asuka loathes him too, doesn't she?

Yes that's how she's made it seem

Kairi and I imagine Io are supposedly close with him...not sure about the other women who worked Stardom (Shayna, Piper, Chelsea, Mia )

WOR: The Rock vs. Roman Reigns was planned as far back as January 3rd, was part of Rock’s deal to join TKO board; most in WWE did not know about the deal​

On the newest Observer Radio, Dave revealed a lot of new info that he’s learned about the Rock/Roman situation, namely that it has apparently been the plan for weeks but it was kept a very close secret.
He says Rock being in the WM main event was part of his deal to join the TKO board and get his trademark back, it was all one deal. Says the deal was made on January 3rd. Dave does not know why Cody was booked to win the Rumble in spite of that, but he does know most people in the company did not know Rock was facing Roman and most people in the company were still being told as recently as last week that it was Roman vs. Cody.
The deal with Rock was done between Rock, Ari Emmanuel, and Nick Khan. Says “they didn’t tell almost anyone”. He also says he doesn’t know if they have decided to turn it into an angle, but they have already made merch and signed sponsorships related to the match so he’s unsure how open they would be to changing the match, regardless of the crowd reaction.
Source: https://www.f4wonline.com/podcasts/...s-stardom-shake-up-vengeance-day-tons-of-news

This all could've been avoided if they had Rock win the Rumble to challenge Roman and Cody win the Elimination Chamber to challenge Rollins.

But I think the company can still squirm their way to Cody beating Roman at Mania.

Back
Top Bottom