2024 Wrestling Thread | NXT Tuesdays

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rhea cheeks sneak up on you

that cuff from down under —no pun

Ricochet droppin Ospreay’s name, he about to premier on dynamite this week?

I miss the chain wrestling spots like Benoit vs Bret Hart in ‘99 for Owen tribute match. Like legit grappling. The flippity cartwheel stuff is so unrealistic. Imagine in boxing the opponent watching a combo set up and leaving their fist to their sides :lol:

Man, Dwayne The Rock Hogan just can't help himself can he?..Dude is bound and determined to ruin his legacy at all costs..He comes across so unlikeable during this doc..He takes credit for every idea in WWE since he became a board member..

Man, Dwayne The Rock Hogan just can't help himself can he?..Dude is bound and determined to ruin his legacy at all costs..He comes across so unlikeable during this doc..He takes credit for every idea in WWE since he became a board member..

IMG_9948.jpeg

“So then i told Tony Khan, look don’t worry about MITB just go ahead and have Marko Stunt return debut against Perry. “

I miss the chain wrestling spots like Benoit vs Bret Hart in ‘99 for Owen tribute match. Like legit grappling. The flippity cartwheel stuff is so unrealistic. Imagine in boxing the opponent watching a combo set up and leaving their fist to their sides :lol:

I don't know why but it's always the smile to each other too. I get you two just did a nice little stunt show to excite the marks but job's not done. Stay focused and act like you were at least trying to win:lol:

Drew needs to give Adam Pierce the claymore tonight for sure.

Damn Trick lost last night, but that jevon kid is crazy man.

Back
Top Bottom