2024 Wrestling Thread | Saturday Night's alright for fighting...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GIC9ZmTXUAAQg3i

Thirteen people died trying to climb Everest last year

Around six hundred people, including sherpas, were successful

This actually has me kinda worried. I hope Darby has the good sense to acknowledge the situation if it doesn't look like he has a chance to make it to the top. Unfortunately I can totally see him being like "I didn't come this far to quit! TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!" and end up looking like Sandler's uncle in Mr. Deeds.

e4a4dd16-47b7-4561-8178-06464f076202_text.gif
Screenshot_20240307-082818.png

This actually has me kinda worried. I hope Darby has the good sense to acknowledge the situation if it doesn't look like he has a chance to make it to the top. Unfortunately I can totally see him being like "I didn't come this far to quit! TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!" and end up looking like Sandler's uncle in Mr. Deeds.

Even if he makes it to the top, the descent is more dangerous than the ascent

More than half of the people who died last year were never recovered

One of COrnette's issues with TK is how he allows his talents to do things like this.

I don't understand that level of freedom given to someone I am paying $ to but we know his approach is to be a fake Adam Silver.

All this Vince hate will subside once he dies. He'll probably make it to 100 though, so it'll be a cool 20 years.

We know society has selective memory.

One of COrnette's issues with TK is how he allows his talents to do things like this.

I don't understand that level of freedom given to someone I am paying $ to but we know his approach is to be a fake Adam Silver.
Different way to look at it…

If he makes it he can parade him out there as somebody that did IT.

If he unfortunately gets hurt or dies, there’s a story to tell there too. And eventually it’ll be onto the next toy.

Really like WWE 2K24 this year. WrestleMania showcase mode is lit.

Which black female wrestlers offer the best promos/mic work? :nerd:

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
@NTWT

Bianca is a good promo. When given good material, the promo sounds natural.

Mercedes is weak promo, probably one of the worst for a main eventer, but is the GOAT in-ring.

Naomi is a weak promo, but has been in in the upper mid-card to mid-main event for 10+ years, so being good at promos doesnt matter for her career.

I havent heard enough Jade Cargill promos to comment, but she has aura, and people with aura's dont really need to talk, cause they already got IT, Sasha is an aura person too.

Ember Moon is a terrible promo, but excellent in-ring.

Back
Top Bottom