2024 Wrestling Thread | Saturday Night's alright for fighting...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All this Vince hate will subside once he dies.

camron-nope.gif

One of COrnette's issues with TK is how he allows his talents to do things like this.

I don't understand that level of freedom given to someone I am paying $ to but we know his approach is to be a fake Adam Silver.

If someone wants to climb Mt. Everest, they're going to it regardless of whatever their employer says.

was never a fan of kevin kelley in aew. he didnt seem to gel with the other announcers

christian cage is gonna be a great heel color commentator one day

was never a fan of kevin kelley in aew. he didnt seem to gel with the other announcers

Easy choice if they have to pick between him and Riccaboni

One guy knows and seems to care about the product

The other...not so much

There’s too much happening when you look up John Cena’s jorts debut.

Then he smiles at the end

Edit: who the **** agrees to get pinned like this?

Got about halfway through the Cornette Sting review before I had to turn it off. The man was mad about the entrance with Sting's kids. Like...how? Finally had to turn it off when he went on a 3 minute rant about the Darby ladder spot, but it seemed like it was getting personal. That was enough for me.

Got about halfway through the Cornette Sting review before I had to turn it off. The man was mad about the entrance with Sting's kids. Like...how? Finally had to turn it off when he went on a 3 minute rant about the Darby ladder spot, but it seemed like it was getting personal. That was enough for me.

Did he really say he was going to go see Darby and get spicy in his face? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom