2024 Wrestling Thread | Saturday Night's alright for fighting...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm still trying to figure out wtf that name even means lol. Is "Elegance" supposed to be a brand name or something? I'm pulling for her. She's too nice a person, and I still feel her growth was stunted by getting called up too early...but I have no idea where they're going with this. :lol:
looks like a more current toni storm gimmick. which is not bad. would be hilarious if they ever faced or teamed up with one another

looks like a more current toni storm gimmick. which is not bad. would be hilarious if they ever faced or teamed up with one another

I saw people saying this, and Dana kinda fired back at them on Twitter saying it isn't that at all...but it was definitely the first thing I thought when I saw her.

I'm still trying to figure out wtf that name even means lol. Is "Elegance" supposed to be a brand name or something? I'm pulling for her. She's too nice a person, and I still feel her growth was stunted by getting called up too early...but I have no idea where they're going with this. :lol:
Sounds like a perfume.

I'm getting a "timeless" knock off..

Okada vs Cody is one of my all time favorite matches. That would be a nice little mania treat to see.

Man, where is the Japanese woman to be the Zelina Vega for the mouth piece Japanese male talent?

New Japan's New 3 Musketeers are good. Time to pull the trigger on them Gedo like you did on Okada in 2012.

Also, they need to sign Kaito Kiyomiya. He's in AJPW during these years like when KENTA and TMDK were in NOAH. Gotta catch them while they're young.

New Japan's New 3 Musketeers are good. Time to pull the trigger on them Gedo like you did on Okada in 2012.

Also, they need to sign Kaito Kiyomiya. He's in AJPW during these years like when KENTA and TMDK were in NOAH. Gotta catch them while they're young.

Agreed with Kaito he needs to be in New Japan.

Shooter, Narita and Tsuji are all solid building blocks but they gotta get Narita away from House of Torture.

I’d add Fujita to this list too. Him closing out New Year Dash was pretty important IMO. Seems like they are gonna give him the rub too.

Back
Top Bottom