2024 Wrestling Thread | Saturday Night's alright for fighting...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agreed with Kaito he needs to be in New Japan.

Shooter, Narita and Tsuji are all solid building blocks but they gotta get Narita away from House of Torture.

I’d add Fujita to this list too. Him closing out New Year Dash was pretty important IMO. Seems like they are gonna give him the rub too.
I couldn't agree more about Narita and Fujita. Putting Narita with House of Torture was pointless,. Dude was well on his way to being the next Shibata/Suzuki type fighter.

I like Fujita with TMDK. They need to graduate him from his young boy look though.

Could see A&W being easier schedule-wise for Okada. Would more or less feel like he hadn’t left New Japanese from a character perspective.

Lot more intrigue with a WWE signing though. Both presentation and matchups.

Kaito is NOAH and he's pretty much a geek now
New Japan fans are scrambling today

1705685752258.png

Just let it go bruh… it’s over 😂😂😂

Tony Kahn: With all due respect...... imagine The Rock performing on an event at 5am eastern/2am pacific

Unless Seth Rollins needs time off for family or injuries, he shouldn’t lose the belt at Mania. He’s incredibly over, an amazing performer and has a great gimmick as a fighting champion unlike that punk Reigns.

Unless Seth Rollins needs time off for family or injuries, he shouldn’t lose the belt at Mania. He’s incredibly over, an amazing performer and has a great gimmick as a fighting champion unlike that punk Reigns.
really dont like how they are gonna give punk the belt

hunter should bring back goldberg and have him squash punk as punishment for punk talking all that **** about wwe while he was in aew.

Back
Top Bottom