2024 Wrestling Thread | NXT Tuesdays | R.I.P. Sika Anoaʻi

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
is it true aew made marina shafir a member of the blackpool combat club?

why?

didnt serena deeb just come back? she would have been a way better choice

im sorry Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo but this looks ****ing hilarious. on one side you see a pro wrestler. intimidating and huge. and on the other side you see a fan. a door dash delivery driver. a grocery store bag boy 💀 in no world is it believable that punk could beat drew

LA Knight says he was unhappy under Vince McMahon’s booking:

Full quote:

(Vince McMahon) had a vision for this thing that put such a microscope on it and I didn’t know what the hell it was… and it just wasn’t going well. I was very unhappy, and I’m sure he probably was, and then at some point it was just like all of a sudden I’m not on TV, and I’m like, well, I’m pretty sure I’m fired. I’m pretty sure this whole ride is over.

Source: [Chris Van Vliet]

1995 1995 your fellow lex offenders going wild on tony khan on twitter right now. extra musty tonight 💀

DW59xnl.gif

im sorry Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo but this looks ****ing hilarious. on one side you see a pro wrestler. intimidating and huge. and on the other side you see a fan. a door dash delivery driver. a grocery store bag boy 💀 in no world is it believable that punk could beat drew

In the WWE 2K world Ive beaten Drew with community creations CM Punk many times.

That debunks your zero world statement.

Drew just looks like Karrion Kross with a ponytail.

CM Punk looks like the people.

Back
Top Bottom