2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means... | R.I.P. Sika Anoaʻi

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
Great to see PILLman getting the celticspride34 celticspride34 special. Even got it done on the bus. Classy stuff
IMG_6043.jpeg

peep the stylez branding. I’m glad my brand is reaching deep. Money stays long 8)

How you know how I get my nuts shaved?

I'm watching Ultimate Warrior's bio again and I cant get over this dude demanding 500k from Vince and to make as much if not more than Hogan. Then Hogan proceeded to come up with a plan where him, Slaughter and Sid pack Warrior out. :lol:

I didn't realize this was 31 years ago. But I do recall this match happened in June 1993 at that event. It was crazy how he couldn't do 💩 against Yokozuna in that match. He couldn't knock him off his feet. Yokozuna kicked out of the corny leg drop.

In retrospect, I realized years later that WWF was phasing Hogan out during the ending of his time there based on the litany of unfavorable outcomes. It basically began in November 1991 when he lost the title to The Undertaker at Survivor Series. He regained the title at This Tuesday Night In Texas later that year, only to have it stripped from him for getting caught cheating in the match. He got eliminated by Sid at the 1992 Royal Rumble. The main event match pitting him against Ric Flair at WrestleMania VIII got scrapped due to lack of interest. He lost via disqualification in a tag team match for the titles at WrestleMania IX. Then that loss to Yokozuna in June 1993 was the final straw.

I'm watching Ultimate Warrior's bio again and I cant get over this dude demanding 500k from Vince and to make as much if not more than Hogan. Then Hogan proceeded to come up with a plan where him, Slaughter and Sid pack Warrior out. :lol:

That's supposed planned backstage beatdown of The Ultimate Warrior at SummerSlam 1991 that Hogan claimed to propose is quite old because he mentioned it on The Self-Destruction Of The Ultimate Warrior DVD that came out in 2005.

Tha bio is just rehashing stuff during this decade.

And it's hard to believe if Hogan truly proposed that beatdown to settle things because a majority of the 💩 that's come out of his mouth has been a litany of lies for the last several years. I'm going to say the worst lie he ever told was that UFC offered him a chance to compete there in the '90s. 🙄

I didn't realize this was 31 years ago. But I do recall this match happened in June 1993 at that event. It was crazy how he couldn't do 💩 against Yokozuna in that match. He couldn't knock him off his feet. Yokozuna kicked out of the corny leg drop.

In retrospect, I realized years later that WWF was phasing Hogan out during the ending of his time there based on the litany of unfavorable outcomes. It basically began in November 1991 when he lost the title to The Undertaker at Survivor Series. He regained the title at This Tuesday Night In Texas later that year, only to have it stripped from him for getting caught cheating in the match. He got eliminated by Sid at the 1992 Royal Rumble. The main event match pitting him against Ric Flair at WrestleMania VIII got scrapped due to lack of interest. He lost via disqualification in a tag team match for the titles at WrestleMania IX. Then that loss to Yokozuna in June 1993 was the final straw.

They was tryna make Lex the next Hogan around that time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom