2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tiffy Time :pimp:
Yea buddy!

Tiffy x Nia Jax was the team up i didn’t see coming but totally awesome.

IMG_9819.jpeg

Has Sting ever been in one of these Rise and Fall of WCW-esque docs?

EYE have the OG DVD somewhere but can't memba if he's in IT at all.

I don't think so. Seem like he don't do much of that stuff. I was hoping he would do a biography episode but nope. I think he was in Warriors episode though.

Return/face off to end the show at SummerFest. Have your back and forths until Survivor Series. Bring in the Usos for the traditional SS match, I guess. Wrap it up at the Rumble.

Rock returns at the Rumble and you can set up Rock vs Roman at Mania.

Money in the Bank
Temu Bloodline costs YEET Uso the briefcase. Beat the dog **** out of him.

Lead up to SummerFest
After weeks of getting washed by Temuline, NO YEET USO makes the save for his brother, if he’s healed from injury.

SummerFest
I woukdn’t close the show with Codeman/Solo. After Stardust goes over, have the Temune beat the dust out of hin. Then later in the card you have the USOs vs. the Guerillas. Temuline get DQ’d and they are once again beating the brakes off of the UCEs. Then that Head of the Table beat drops.

Heyman looked like he hasn't slept for a month. Blood shot eyes.

Give Heyman an Emmy.

Jacob theme is fire 🔥

Something that has happened with Heyman before is that every single time Roman was off tv, he would have grey hair and look “depressed”.

As soon as Reigns would come back, he would dye his hair back and look “healthy “.

My new bloodline story is incredible. Heyman not sleeping for days to add that extra haggard look, taking a power bomb at 58 years old?! ECW! ECW ! ECW! ECW!

This is next level NWO storytelling. Dude is a G for taking that bump.

1719660148111.gif

Roman gonna comeback on a warpath.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom