2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Monday Night RAW

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you see it too huh? 🤣
i don’t get IT man. Instead of having competitive options, the IWC would rather see another company fail and we’re back to complacent product.

Every rating/attendance report they see from Uncle Dave gets them like my man Randy
1720814939381.jpeg

The champ is here. Just got my big eagle in the mail and holy shiiiiii……I’ll take better pics tomorrow when it’s not as muggy and cloudy. 6mm CNC plates, custom blue croc on the back, 24kt plating all attitude!! This is the belt i grew up on and still my favorite

IMG_0017.jpeg
IMG_0016.jpeg
IMG_0022.jpeg
IMG_0025.jpeg
IMG_0019.jpeg
IMG_0020.jpeg
IMG_0021.jpeg
IMG_0024.jpeg
IMG_0026.jpeg

Last edited:
IT is.

So how does Rush fit into Vaquer been reticent to sign with AEW?

I know she was in an abusive relationship with a CMLL wrestler a few years ago was he and Rush boys or something?

Rush came to dudes defense after Cuatrero tried to kill Stephanie in a domestic dispute. The judge has Cuatrero locked up because he felt he and his followers posed a threat to Vaquer

I can see where the comparisons lie with Rushs brothers in WWE, I but don’t know if they showed Cuatrero the same support as Rush.

Konnan insinuated that Vaquer was just lying to bury Cuatrero so it's very likely that he will be working AAA when he gets out

Which is interesting considering K-Dawg has been hinting at a working relationship with WWE

So it looks like she is gonna appear this weekend at the WWE Mexico show which is probably why she left CMLL / NJPW high and dry and not compete her last dates

WON: WWE offered a massive contract to Stephanie Vaquer, who never seriously considered AEW.​

“Several sources close to the situation said that she didn’t seriously consider AEW. As someone who grew up watching WWE on television in Chile, that was her goal. In 2018, she got a tryout in Chile, but WWE decided against signing her. That was a long time ago and wrestling on the Chilean scene is a long way from the wrestler she is now having worked major matches throughout the world.
One person in WWE said she was offered “a tremendous contract” on 7/7 because they were aware of the AEW offer."

Back
Top Bottom