2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Monday Night RAW

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
19wtpoe3ricd1.jpeg
ihust1e ihust1e

That’s Santos :lol:
lol…yet low ki racist. My bad.
For sure he started the Versace thing. Couldn't get more "I got stupid money" than that shirt.
He came back and reclaimed his title.

I guess MJF was rocking the Burberry and Ferragamo. But Rock with the sun glasses and loud shirts was definitely the natural evolution of the Nature Boy’s sun glasses and gators.

Yes I would take the job in a heartbeat.

Wwe: I would scout the same way they have been scouting as of late. Looking for LEGIT athletes to transition into the sport. However, I wouldn't just look for in-shape folks that have < 10% body fat. Seems like they are currently skewed in the direction of SUPER fit people.

Aew: I would just keep my ear to the Indy scene since that is the type of talent that fanbase prefers. (Gentrified Japanese Wrestling from the 90s)

Lastly I would also try and put some of yall on:

djlunchbox djlunchbox : Belt Design Department

Nike Jordan Nike Jordan : Promotion/Marketing/Street Team (Nobody would be anywhere near as loyal)

Peep Game Peep Game : To Broker deals with men's magazines / adult entertainment agencies to provide opportunities to the females on the roster that have thirst trapping desires.

@jshortt : To serve as the unofficial Agent/Manager of big named talents. (Think Worldwide Wes)

@green rhino123 @Case + King of Trash Style King of Trash Style : Veteran minds that would be there To keep us in line / ensure we aren't straying too far from the true meaning of pro wrestling.

@Comparison Ford : Head of Catering

@SC kid : Global/Community Ambassador: Reaching out to schools and communities to ensure we keep a positive rapport with real humans.

That's about it.

I accept. No flippy dippy stuff in the opening match. Fines and mandatory Vet road trips.

Back
Top Bottom