2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Monday Night RAW

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone called them the Studline and I’m dying 😅

Shayna and Zoey as a tag team are great. They need a push.
IMG_0237.jpeg

No lie their aura is similar.
Bruh, this damn near took me out how hard I was laughing LOL.
Just to revisit, what is Dominik's ceiling on IT? What is he capable of? B Sox B Sox
I think he's the future Rollins. I think it will take a legit injury to take him out for 6 months to a year. He'll bulk up, come back like Rollins did from the knee injury, lose the top, and be an actual main event player. I wish it didn't take an injury to do so, but time off would actually help him.

Just to revisit, what is Dominik's ceiling on IT? What is he capable of? B Sox B Sox

Chicken **** midcard heel US/IC title.

He's come a long way from a couple of years ago when he was looking like a full on nepo hire.

Betraying his "dad" and joining the Judgment Day was a godsend.

He's gonna have nuclear heat when he cost Mami the title at SummerFest.

Bruh, this damn near took me out how hard I was laughing LOL.

I think he's the future Rollins. I think it will take a legit injury to take him out for 6 months to a year. He'll bulk up, come back like Rollins did from the knee injury, lose the top, and be an actual main event player. I wish it didn't take an injury to do so, but time off would actually help him.
Main Event? Who is he scaring walking down a dark alley? If an old lady wouldn't be scared of him, he can't be my world champ.

Main Event? Who is he scaring walking down a dark alley? If an old lady wouldn't be scared of him, he can't be my world champ.
Yes, I believe he will be a main event player within the next 10 years. Judgement Day proper will all end up as world champions (Rhea, Edge, Finn, and Damian already did it, so Dom's the only one left).

He's not scaring anyone in a dark alley. The current WWE Champion isn't scaring anyone, but he's doing Cena/Austin numbers with the kids, which is what matters. Dom will connect with people one day. All fans care about is Longevity. In 10 years, people going to be nostalgic about him, just like people are about JBL, even though people hated him and his in-ring work.

There's a lot of people who shouldn't have been world champion over the last 30 years for you then I presume? I'd love to hear your top 10 of "Should've Never Been." No sarcasm, I'm genuinely curious.

How is Joe Hendry's ring work? Can anyone recommend any matches?

I've only seen his entrances songs and dudes charisma is crazy and he's got a great sense of humor and is creative. Had no clue who he was until his NxT appearance

How is Joe Hendry's ring work? Can anyone recommend any matches?

I've only seen his entrances songs and dudes charisma is crazy and he's got a great sense of humor and is creative. Had no clue who he was until his NxT appearance

His in-ring is okay. Not bad, but definitely don't expect any 5 star matches out of him. :lol:

I'd put him on the same skill level as LA Knight (in ring)

The Mark Henry Legends bio was really good. It’s crazy seeing his progression and his gimmicks over the years.

I’m sure he’s gonna be a great asset again to WWE

Back
Top Bottom