2024 Wrestling Thread |

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its ridiculous wwe never brought i moose.

wasted his prime years in tna. hes got the size, the look, the ring ability, and the charisma. damn shame he hasnt gotten a bigger spotlight
Minus the DV charge/accusation, you’re right. He has every tool imaginable and even his promos have grown leaps and bounds despite a slight list (which isn’t nearly as bad as Cody or Hager). Without the DV stuff, he’s somebody that should’ve been in NXT maybe back in 2017 or so.

1000001263.jpg

The hell is going on here?
Going for the Crispín Glover look from Charlie’s Angels

1705222205017.jpeg

Case Case

How many people entered themselves into the royal rumble?
Not enough..So we’re not gonna be doing the NTWTRR this year..I ain’t trying to spend the next 2 weeks finding 23 people to enter and getting 29 people to pay, plus dral with all the dumb questions I’ll have to constantly answer..Besides I got a lot of personal stuff I’m dealing with that just don’t make it worth it. So if someone else wants to run it that’s fine with me..Sorry everyone..

Not enough..So we’re not gonna be doing the NTWTRR this year..I ain’t trying to spend the next 2 weeks finding 23 people to enter and getting 29 people to pay, plus dral with all the dumb questions I’ll have to constantly answer..Besides I got a lot of personal stuff I’m dealing with that just don’t make it worth it. So if someone else wants to run it that’s fine with me..Sorry everyone..
Screenshot-2024-01-13-at-7.38.27%E2%80%AFPM.png

Damn.. Sorry to hear that..

First the NTWT fantasy football is no more and now the NTWT royal rumble is about to joined it..

Back
Top Bottom