2024 Wrestling Thread |

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IMG_0120.jpeg

Wow having never watched a lick of TNA before this PPV did what AEW failed to do in the months I’ve tried to watch, make me enjoy them and become a fan.

Outside of the Toni Storm / Mariah May angle nothing has peaked my interest whether it was wrestling or story. #Slammiversary had cinema, wrestling and more consistent energy than anything AEW I’ve watched.

Hats off to TNA for a great show.

Wow having never watched a lick of TNA before this PPV did what AEW failed to do in the months I’ve tried to watch, make me enjoy them and become a fan.

Outside of the Toni Storm / Mariah May angle nothing has peaked my interest whether it was wrestling or story. #Slammiversary had cinema, wrestling and more consistent energy than anything AEW I’ve watched.

Hats off to TNA for a great show.
A ppv with old *** hardy and AJ Francis? :lol: :lol:

Sure thing bud :lol:

I think AJ Francis is the DJ Khaled of wrestling. Came off pretty obnoxious in his interview with CVV, but he has actually been decent in TNA from what I’ve seen. And his feud with Joe Hendry put Hendry on the map

Obviously not a great look for the state of the company, but that would be a pretty cool, intimate experience for the fans attending.

Sweet T was good. Like the first comment on that video said, someone should definitely bring back his finisher. Good big guy move.

Back
Top Bottom